• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Installation on win10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, could you help me? I would like to know how to install an aion emulator in windows 10 and which programs to use please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Mantios; 9029571] Lo mismo de siempre. Nada nuevo. Buscar ... Esto no es nada nuevo. Ya lo fue muchas veces. [/ QUOTE]

If in my searches I had found something, I would not be publishing this, for others I had in win7, but the same programs do not work for me, so I consult a tutorial on win 10 to be able to mount a server, if you do not contribute to my doubt, better No reply.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Mantios; 9029571] Lo mismo de siempre. Nada nuevo. Buscar ... Esto no es nada nuevo. Ya lo fue muchas veces. [/ QUOTE]

If in my searches I had found something, I would not be publishing this, for others I had in win7, but the same programs do not work for me, so I consult a tutorial on win 10 to be able to mount a server, if you do not contribute to my doubt, better No reply.

I think if that you have problem with searching ..search again . all programs are same like was before to set up servers ....only version of this files is now new and supported more then before . java mysql ...nothing new or bagpack with 2 in 1 mysql+php=xampp ..

even YouTube have fix for you problem but why use google ^^

have more
http://forum.ragezone.com/f588/howto-complete-guide-setup-aion-902619/

Deep search in aion tutorial section ..and you will find everything ..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f588/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back