Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

INSTANT LVL65 AND SECOND CLASS = TRUE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people !! I need help with these things :
Instant LVL 65 and Select the second class without Ascension i find this tutorials :

and

at the first i cant follow because my aion ( Aion Core 4.7.5) doesnt have the src folder or any of the selection files .
and in the second the same problem, my files doesnt have the file ClassChangeService.java. . .

Someone can help me?

Thanks a lot !

Reaction score
Hello people !! I need help with these things :
Instant LVL 65 and Select the second class without Ascension i find this tutorials :

and

at the first i cant follow because my aion ( Aion Core 4.7.5) doesnt have the src folder or any of the selection files .
and in the second the same problem, my files doesnt have the file ClassChangeService.java. . .

Someone can help me?

Thanks a lot !
That's because you also need the source code....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Robynson !! What i need to do with this??? can i justo copy the folders in my files and modfy ?? o i need do all the things again !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Robynson !! What i need to do with this??? can i justo copy the folders in my files and modfy ?? o i need do all the things again !
i think if u all done config in gameserver properties and costum properties like start level in level 60 and change class in 61 and u done change in costum in secondclass = true but not work,, i think in source u need some add missing fiture like that,, or if u not have some source file u can edit in static data like add some more exp rew in quest ascension or u edit in item template player give in cube first level exp potion and change exp rew in item template

Upvote 0
Back