• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Int Gunner Summon Skill for RiP Ran

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:): as title said..

ran20120823[1347]002 - Int Gunner Summon Skill for RiP Ran - RaGEZONE Forums ran20120823[1347]003 - Int Gunner Summon Skill for RiP Ran - RaGEZONE Forums ran20120823[1347]004 - Int Gunner Summon Skill for RiP Ran - RaGEZONE Forums ran20120823[1348]004 - Int Gunner Summon Skill for RiP Ran - RaGEZONE Forums

Just download this rar.. and extract to client.. dont forget to put them in Rcc's! :):

File reuploaded Again... Good Luck! :)

Mediafire keeps deleting my files when i logged out my account..

so i upload my file to 4shared..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
be good to beat evils
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all of it came from one server only and no, i dont get it from raceran akiran or whatever there name is..
before they have that its already in my server lolz.
its from one of thai server since ep6 s2

i already have it, even theres no race ran yet ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all of it came from one server only and no, i dont get it from raceran akiran or whatever there name is..
before they have that its already in my server lolz.
its from one of thai server since ep6 s2

i already have it, even theres no race ran yet ;)

i see..... this skills i shared... i copied from your JamRan.. to RiP ran.. and other files :) ...
btw Ramispo.. thanks anyway sharing your client.. i fixed a lot bugs and copied the cool items and skills..
a big thanks to you.. :D

sorry bad english...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were the section dude???? pliss link the web...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@TS This Skill Is Balance or Not? Because The Skill Of geger RIP CLient is Not Balance.sample if the character is pure dex the pow skill and dex skill is no damage.. only int skill can hit damage on the character.. how about your skill TS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TS This Skill Is Balance or Not? Because The Skill Of geger RIP CLient is Not Balance.sample if the character is pure dex the pow skill and dex skill is no damage.. only int skill can hit damage on the character.. how about your skill TS?

Try Edit the fDAMAGE_DEC_RATE in default.charclass ... (mine is 3,000,000.0f)
and
fPK_POINT_DEC_PHY
fPK_POINT_DEC_MAGIC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This Is My Rates. are you using gegen client?

fDAMAGE_DEC_RATE 1950000.0f
fPK_POINT_DEC_PHY 0.35f // PK
fPK_POINT_DEC_MAGIC 0.32f // PK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Is My Rates. are you using gegen client?

fDAMAGE_DEC_RATE 1950000.0f
fPK_POINT_DEC_PHY 0.35f // PK
fPK_POINT_DEC_MAGIC 0.32f // PK

Yes i use geger's client... my Pow and Dex .. it is now in balanced.. try increased ur fDAMAGE_DEC_RATE... my both fPK_POINT is 0.80f

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
like this?
fDAMAGE_DEC_RATE 3,000,000.0f
fPK_POINT_DEC_PHY 0.80f // PK
fPK_POINT_DEC_MAGIC 0.80f // PK

what is your max damage?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How about the Skill Scrolls for these Gunner INIT Skills? Does the Item.isf and ItemStrTable of Rip-Extreme client have them already or should we make them ourselves?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about the Skill Scrolls for these Gunner INIT Skills? Does the Item.isf and ItemStrTable of Rip-Extreme client have them already or should we make them ourselves?

yes already have it.. You just need to change the name of the scroll...

Last edited:
Back