Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Internet Arguments?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At what point do you get induced to argue with people in the Internet? And I'm referring to arguments with people whom you haven't met or don't even know. Even I for one could get provoked on a serious argument which could lead to rage.

What exactly does a person achieve mentally from winning random arguments? And what does it feel like not caring about it? How important is your opinion?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have had arguments on BO2 with some 15 year olds who think they can whoop anyone's butt. They just want to look tough infront of an internet audience. If they are new to the community, they wish to send a message 'don't mess with me', but it simply makes them look horrible. :) Just my opinion

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have had arguments on BO2 with some 15 year olds who think they can whoop anyone's butt. They just want to look tough infront of an internet audience. If they are new to the community, they wish to send a message 'don't mess with me', but it simply makes them look horrible. :) Just my opinion

The most common arguments in every community, all I did as a solution to such similar case was just ignore the person. And what's funny is how they will still remain flaming you and thinking that they won the argument lel.

Back