Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Intro and Curiosity

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

During my childhood, I used to play retail Fiesta the moment I came home from school until I had to go to sleep. I later got interested in modifying Fiesta files but after a few weeks I'd quit and think it was a huge waste of time. I have recently grown more interested in the Fiesta scene again and noticed that this forum page (or maybe the entire scene in general) doesn't get as much attention as it used to in the past. There's so many awesome tutorials, releases, updates and developments thanks to people (credits to you know who you are) who were really interested in keeping the dev community alive so I thought this would be a great opportunity to gain experience and learn new things about fiesta developing or game developing in general. I'm not going to pretend that I know a lot, but I did learn from these releases and tutorials.

So I'm curious to anybody reading this post, are there still communities out there who are interested in modding & developing as leisure? I'd like to hear a bit from you about what you've done, what you're developing/modding, or what you would like to learn.:thumbup: Maybe I'm going through a reminiscing phase, but I'm still interested in learning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been uploading videos to help new people out:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been uploading videos to help new people out:

That's awesome! I actually watched one of your tutorial videos to see if I could find something I was missing when I was trying to set up my self server using TeamNG's files. Odin files were the only ones I used previously so I got stumped for a little while. Your uncut video is definitely useful to those who are new and follow visuals a lot better than text <kinda like me>.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's awesome! I actually watched one of your tutorial videos to see if I could find something I was missing when I was trying to set up my self server using TeamNG's files. Odin files were the only ones I used previously so I got stumped for a little while. Your uncut video is definitely useful to those who are new and follow visuals a lot better than text <kinda like me>.

Thanks a lot! I received a lot of positive feedback which I truly appreciate. As a non native speaker I sometimes struggle to find the right words but then I'd just find another way of saying things or move on. I definitely want to do some more in the future so if you have an idea or something you're struggling with feel free to lmk. I mainly do Shine and SQL stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I received a lot of positive feedback which I truly appreciate. As a non native speaker I sometimes struggle to find the right words but then I'd just find another way of saying things or move on. I definitely want to do some more in the future so if you have an idea or something you're struggling with feel free to lmk. I mainly do Shine and SQL stuff

Will do! Also your English & accent are really good. There's definitely no issues in that area at all. Right now I'm just trying to get familiar with the various tools released to try to understand the structure of the game that way I can dig deeper and start creating things out of dumb yet fun ideas lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for these videos! Btw, do you know where to get 2020 server & client files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for these videos! Btw, do you know where to get 2020 server & client files?

Only up to 2016 are publicly available and I don't have anything other than that

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I sometimes play it local just for the fun i had ~2009 ... but this game is pretty dead i guess. Sure there might be some classic freaks still playing around with the files but hey, its worth nothing anymore. All needed files were released thousand times, everything got "developed" (still i think its NOT developing, its just playing around as developing is doing something on your own, not playing around with ready stuff :p: ).
Time to let go and rest this game in peace.

Btw, creating a clone of this game whould not be a great deal using Unity or UE5. Its so simple ... :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh there are still people who make private servers from Fiesta wow. I thought people stopped doing that but cool to see people still working on it.And it's good to see that there are always people starting again.

Back