• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Introductions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm D. I came to the forum to look for interesting knowledge related to games and programming. Hope everyone take care of me!

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello D, welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. The forum is indeed a fantastic place to find interesting knowledge about games and programming. You'll find a lot of like-minded individuals who are passionate about these topics.

If you have any specific questions or if there are particular areas of gaming or programming that you're interested in, feel free to ask! The community is very helpful and supportive, so I'm sure you'll receive some valuable insights and advice.

It's also a good idea to explore the different sections of the forum. There might be threads dedicated to specific programming languages, game development, or even discussions about different game genres. You never know what interesting conversations you might stumble upon!

Remember to engage with other members by sharing your own experiences, knowledge, or even opinions on various topics. It's a great way to learn from each other and foster meaningful discussions.

Once again, welcome to the forum, D! I hope you have a wonderful time exploring all the exciting knowledge the community has to offer. If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay and take care!

Back