• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[ Ion Network ] Hiring Developer/Teams - Flyff, Fiesta, Aion, Silkroad and More !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[SUP]Website :

Introduction...
[/SUP]
Recently we have freed up some positions at Ion Network. Currently there are 2 open positions for new games to be added to our network. One of those Positions is queuing, so only one is available for us. The main thing Ion Network runs on is Trust & Dedication. So we hope the people who are applying for positions have these qualities.​

We currently host a Maplestory Private server so we are NOT looking for anymore. The servers that we do sponsor must have potential if you don't think yours does please do not apply here. Positions in which pay is needed will be supplied.

Servers We're Looking For...
Currently we are looking for games that can pull a community and ones that have potential to last long term. If you don't think your server can fit theses standards please don't apply.

Aion
Flyff
Silkroad
Fiesta
Pokemon
Rohan
Rappelz
WarZ
BOI (Battle Of Immortals)
WOI (War Of Immortals)
Forsaken World
Any other game with potential

Application Format...
If you are applying your application must be in the exact same format as the one provided here. You may private message the application to me if you feel more comfortable that way.

What is your timezone:
How long have you been developing this game:
Have you worked for any other servers, If yes please post the names here:
Do you currently have a team working with you:
Do you have any proof of working with past teams or servers:
What are your Hobbies:
How would you categorize your experience with your game when it comes to developing it: Beginner,Standard,or Expert ( Choose one )
What is your skype name:

If you wish to contact me directly please contact me on skype @ "Xiroshiro". If you do make sure you include your Application there.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Anion or Cation? and What element? Sodium? Sulfur? Chloride?

- AeroNetwork

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm bumping this thread because we are now looking for another game to host on Ion Network. Please send me a friend request on Skype if you are interested. My Skype is "Xiroshiro" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back