Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IPhone 4S or 5 announce/release ... Tomorrow ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Reaction score
tanomist - IPhone 4S or 5 announce/release ... Tomorrow ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) - RaGEZONE Forums

The iPhone 5 (or possibly iPhone 4S) is the latest instalment in Apple’s iPhone range. Rumours are circulating the web saying that the new iPhone will be released tomorrow, Tuesday the 4th of October.

The mock-up design features a 4inch touchscreen, which is slightly bigger than the screen on the iPhone 4, a duel core A5 processor, 1GB RAM, voice-control functions such as a voice-controlled SMS writer and an 8MP camera, an improvement on the previous 5MP.

The release you can see Live on Engadget ... 20:00 UTC +2 ...

I bet, Steve Jobs will not be there tomorrow ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why do most people think Steve Jobs leaving will make them go down under? All he basically did was advertise the product, people come people go. Life's a witch.

As Rishwin said, it gets announced tomorrow and not released, still I can't Ducking wait to see what it will be like. Planning on getting one when it gets released, BlackBerrys tend to break easily.

Reaction score
Lol you're stupid if you think Steve Jobs did nothing.

He did nothing relating to any of the Apple products, other than announce them.

Just like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs is a business man. He hired the right people at the right time, and all he did was manage the business side of things. He played no hand in making any of the Apple products which have made Apple Inc what it is today.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wasn't the conference on Wednesday?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Steve Jobs may not make the product or anything, but he was the one that decided whenever something were wrong or right, released or not yet. What he says, is what is done.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This thread is going way off topic but anyway.
I would love to see what they plan on releasing going to need a new phone soon.
So I hope they bring out something rather nice for ones in awhile.
and I don't think they will be announcing 2 phones.
Just one 1 phone.

Reaction score
Latest iPhone rumor (apparently from a "Solid" source) -

Sprint's multi-billion dollar deal [with Apple] has bought the company an exclusive deal on the iPhone 5 that will see AT&T and Verizon get the iPhone 4S this year but no iPhone 5 until first quarter of 2012. Sprint, on the other hand, will be selling a 4G WiMAX iPhone 5 from day one.

I guess we'll find out in 11 hours, lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

iPhone 4S :D There might be more at the event.

Back