• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Iplace CMS - OFFICIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
V1.9 is here!
Hey people,

I know there is a earlier release of Iplace CMS, but that wasn't mine topic, now I post the official release here!

This is a self-made CMS, and is NO RevCMS or other CMS system! I made this by myself!!

The V1.8.5 is finally out! This CMS has some bugg-fixes etc.
I'm happy to say that the V1.8 is finely here! The CMS is now in English too! I worked long for it, and this is the full list of features:

What does it have?
  • Home (registred and login)
  • Registration and email activation (You can put it on and off)
  • Choose avatar
  • Me page
  • Community
  • Buy Ipoints
  • Groups (edit, badge edit and much more)
  • Staff page
  • New for the V1.8: Choose between 4 templates
  • New for the V1.8: New index
  • New for the V1.8: MySQLi!
  • New for the V1.8: Multi-language system So it's in Engels too!
  • New for the V1.8: Security bugs FIXED
  • New for the V1.8: CMS alert
  • New for the V1.8: Housekeeping New layout
  • New for the V1.8: Edit users MORE OPTIONS
  • New for the V1.8: Ban page working again/added
  • New for the V1.8: Maintenance page added
  • New for the V1.8: Change password added
  • New for the V1.8: Change email added
  • New for the V1.8: Login via username & email or just email (you can change this)
  • New for the V1.8: By activation auto login (just one time, and you can change this)
  • New for the V1.8: MySQL known errors AUTOFIX SYSTEEM!
  • New for the V1.8: By installation the map will be renamed
  • New for the V1.8: Alert when there are no staffs online on the pages
  • New for the V1.8: Groep bug for the client away
  • New for the V1.8: Alert in housekeeping for new version en stats
  • New for the V1.8: And much more!
  • New for the V1.8.5: Index Users online fixed
  • New for the V1.8.5: Index: After hitting enter by password it will login too
  • New for the V1.8.5: Login Logs (With IP, like for hacks)
  • New for the V1.8.5: Me.php BUG fix after the HC
  • New for the V1.8.5: Friend fix for other emulators
  • New for the V1.8.5: Flash error fixed for some other emulator (supose to work now)
  • New for the V1.8.5: Plus Emulator client added
  • New for the V1.8.5: Groepen CSS fix in de Community (the new CSS for groups in the Community)
  • New for the V1.8.5: Articles.php error fix
  • New for the V1.8.5: Alert fix (Tabel was missing)
  • New for the V1.9: Support for 5 extra emulators
  • New for the V1.9: News slider added
  • New for the V1.9: Group fixes for Phoenix Emulator, Plus Emulator and more
  • New for the V1.9: Groups NOTES added! Create now your own note on your group page!
  • New for the V1.9: Groups sticky delete bug resolved
  • New for the V1.9: Added join group (PLUS, BCSTORM AND SWIFT SUPPORT, PHOENIX I DON'T KNOW (YET)
  • New for the V1.9: Ipoints Furniture shop added
  • New for the V1.9: Ipoints Badge shop added
  • New for the V1.9: Housekeeping now full English
  • New for the V1.9: Housekeeping bugs solved
  • New for the V1.9: Added language FRENCH
  • New for the V1.9: Delete own news reactions
  • New for the V1.9: News reaction BUG when you are logged out SOLVED
  • New for the V1.9: Habbo-Imaging badges FIXED
  • New for the V1.9: IIS ERROR alert, with in it a FIX

Supported emulators
  • Phoenix Emulator
  • Golder Emulator
  • Bcstorm
  • Butterstorm
  • Butterfly
  • Swift (ALL REVISIONS)
  • Plus Emulator
  • Plus Emulator (AKllX EDIT)
  • Sukis Server
  • And much more emulators!

Screenshots
Install
jasler - Iplace CMS - OFFICIAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Home page (is via jquery)

Identy Change data WORKS!

Me page

Me pagina - Menu at the top friendlist

Me pagina - Menu at the top groups

Staff page

Community

News

News like the normal users see it

News how a staffmember see it

Groups

CMS alert

Housekeeping

News- Housekeeping

GO TO THE IplaceCMS RELEASES PAGE!
Remember this CMS is 3-language! (you can choose in the installation!)

The official project page.

Don't forgot:
This CMS has just the database tables of the CMS, you need to import the database tables of your own server!

Auto MySQL FIX
Wow seriously? A auto MySQL fix system?
Well, something like it. There are known errors, if they appears, they will be fixed and it will work again! This is not for all errors!

Xampp No access page?
Ow, yeah, you can fix it :)
Go to your httpd-xampp.conf, and replace the last part to:
Code:
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all

ErrorDocument 403 /error/HTTP_XAMPP_FORBIDDEN.html.var

Restart Apache and it will works now :)

This CMS is 100% made by me, you don't beleve it? You don't need to download it :)

Rate maybe 0/10? Thanks :)

Greets,
Jasper

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Iplace CMS V1.8 - OFFICIAL RELEASE

Great release! I love it. - Will be checking this out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Registration doesn't work - 'Er is iets mis gegaan! De registratie kon niet worden afgerond! Sorry! Vanwegen een onbekende fout heeft het script de registratie afgebroken... Probeer opnieuw te verzenden.De server gaf aan:'

english: Something went wrong! The registration could not be completed! Sorry! Because of it an unknown error script registration broken ... Try sending again.

The server gave to:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Registration doesn't work - 'Er is iets mis gegaan! De registratie kon niet worden afgerond! Sorry! Vanwegen een onbekende fout heeft het script de registratie afgebroken... Probeer opnieuw te verzenden.De server gaf aan:'

english: Something went wrong! The registration could not be completed! Sorry! Because of it an unknown error script registration broken ... Try sending again.

The server gave to:

Seriously? Hmm... Click F12 in your browser, and check the red cross right at the top (you see too a orange/yellow triangle (if you use Chrome). There you see the errors, and can you fix it.

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score

PHP:
    $WebCMS = array("config.class", "website.class", "users.class", "client.class", "language.class");

$WebCMS_error = false;
    $WebCMS_error_txt = "";
    $WebCMS_error_ad = 1;

$CMS_While = 0;
    while($CMS_While < count($WebCMS)) {

if(!@include("inc/" . $WebCMS[$CMS_While] . ".php")) {
            if($WebCMS_error == true) {
                $WebCMS_error_txt .= "-";
            }
            $WebCMS_error_txt .= $WebCMS[$CMS_While];
            $WebCMS_error = true;
        }

$CMS_While++;
    }

if(isset($WebCMS_error) && $WebCMS_error == true) {
        IplacecmsError();
        exit;die;
    }

Is this really necessary? If someone is so stupid to delete a configuration file he shouldn't be running an hotel, and it just slows the CMS down.
And you know if it can't include the website class it can't even run the IplacecmsError function so it can bug too.

I would also recommend making an easier function to redirect an user to another page (function Redirect ?)

PHP:
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["username"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "username");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["id"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "id");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["look"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "look");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["motto"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "motto");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["credits"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "credits");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["duckets"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "activity_points");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["diamants"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "crystals");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["rank"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "rank");

You could also do

PHP:
$_USER["AVATAR"] = Array(
"username" => getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "username"),
"id" => Etc etc
);

I wouldn't recommend double quotes because it can mess up if you want to use some special characters in it and it's a little bit slower (speed is not the worst problem there).

If you want me to continue looking just ask me.

__

Btw your classes aren't even organised in classes, just in different files you call classes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

PHP:
    $WebCMS = array("config.class", "website.class", "users.class", "client.class", "language.class");

$WebCMS_error = false;
    $WebCMS_error_txt = "";
    $WebCMS_error_ad = 1;

$CMS_While = 0;
    while($CMS_While < count($WebCMS)) {

if(!@include("inc/" . $WebCMS[$CMS_While] . ".php")) {
            if($WebCMS_error == true) {
                $WebCMS_error_txt .= "-";
            }
            $WebCMS_error_txt .= $WebCMS[$CMS_While];
            $WebCMS_error = true;
        }

$CMS_While++;
    }

if(isset($WebCMS_error) && $WebCMS_error == true) {
        IplacecmsError();
        exit;die;
    }

Is this really necessary? If someone is so stupid to delete a configuration file he shouldn't be running an hotel, and it just slows the CMS down.
And you know if it can't include the website class it can't even run the IplacecmsError function so it can bug too.

I would also recommend making an easier function to redirect an user to another page (function Redirect ?)

PHP:
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["username"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "username");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["id"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "id");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["look"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "look");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["motto"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "motto");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["credits"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "credits");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["duckets"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "activity_points");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["diamants"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "crystals");
            $_USER["AVATAR"]["rank"] = getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "rank");

You could also do

PHP:
$_USER["AVATAR"] = Array(
"username" => getInformationATR($_SESSION['avatar_user_name'], "username"),
"id" => Etc etc
);

I wouldn't recommend double quotes because it can mess up if you want to use some special characters in it and it's a little bit slower (speed is not the worst problem there).

If you want me to continue looking just ask me.

__

Btw your classes aren't even organised in classes, just in different files you call classes

Ehh...Well...

1. If there is missing a config file, the CMS isn't able to run, that's logic... But yeah, I just see your right, but that doesn't mather, because they see if there is something wrong (Like "function IplacecmsError() doesn't exist" or something like that, so they will get at least one message). (Btw, not a lot of people are so stupid to delete a config file -.-")

2. I don't think that's matters, there are no special characters in the names, and I would never do that. By the way, the CMS is by me very fast, I've (and even others) no problem with that ;) And if I do that, the people witch can't understand PHP, they don't use if it is too difficult, I think that this is better to understand what's happening. It's not how easy it can, it need to be understanding for everyone :p

Jup, I called them like that, something wrong with it? It's just a name :p

If you want to continue, it's your choice :) I think this is Okey, because the CMS is downloaded over the 1000 times, and others don't have any problems with the code, just it is messed up, but hey, it works, and that's the importance :)

Greets,
Jasper

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ehh...Well...

1. If there is missing a config file, the CMS isn't able to run, that's logic... But yeah, I just see your right, but that doesn't mather, because they see if there is something wrong (Like "function IplacecmsError() doesn't exist" or something like that, so they will get at least one message). (Btw, not a lot of people are so stupid to delete a config file -.-")

2. I don't think that's matters, there are no special characters in the names, and I would never do that. By the way, the CMS is by me very fast, I've (and even others) no problem with that ;) And if I do that, the people witch can't understand PHP, they don't use if it is too difficult, I think that this is better to understand what's happening. It's not how easy it can, it need to be understanding for everyone :p

Jup, I called them like that, something wrong with it? It's just a name :p

If you want to continue, it's your choice :) I think this is Okey, because the CMS is downloaded over the 1000 times, and others don't have any problems with the code, just it is messed up, but hey, it works, and that's the importance :)

Greets,
Jasper

Hey, I'm just trying to teach you what I've learned over the past years, not trying to flame you or anything. I'm not going to do anything with the CMS as criticise the PHP if you want me to, I'm not running an hotel and not planning to start one anytime soon. And I think it's better to be able to code neatly and improve your code, than to make noobs use it because the PHP is really basic. Your 1 statement, I know not a lot of people delete a configuration file, that's why I said it's better to just hardcode that part with requires. Require will give a fatal error when a file is not found and doesn't require that loop; it's much faster. @2: It's better to make one array in memory and assign that to a variable (even though it's in another array, the creating of the reference is the same) than to make an empty array and make new entries on the go.

__

I know about making it easy for noobs to use. My stupid PhoenixPHP Edit and DeltaCMS got downloaded thousands of times and I've seen multiple edits of DeltaCMS being released, and I was honoured like a god on Dutch forums for the "PhoenixPHP Heavy Edit". Now looking back at it that code was really messed up and just burns my eyes. My newer CMSes are all made a lot better with clear OOP patterns, and even though nobody uses them anymore, I'm still happy I made such an improvement in my PHP. In my opinion, it's all about what YOU learn and not about how many people use your CMS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey, I'm just trying to teach you what I've learned over the past years, not trying to flame you or anything. I'm not going to do anything with the CMS as criticise the PHP if you want me to, I'm not running an hotel and not planning to start one anytime soon. And I think it's better to be able to code neatly and improve your code, than to make noobs use it because the PHP is really basic. Your 1 statement, I know not a lot of people delete a configuration file, that's why I said it's better to just hardcode that part with requires. Require will give a fatal error when a file is not found and doesn't require that loop; it's much faster. @2: It's better to make one array in memory and assign that to a variable (even though it's in another array, the creating of the reference is the same) than to make an empty array and make new entries on the go.

__

I know about making it easy for noobs to use. My stupid PhoenixPHP Edit and DeltaCMS got downloaded thousands of times and I've seen multiple edits of DeltaCMS being released, and I was honoured like a god on Dutch forums for the "PhoenixPHP Heavy Edit". Now looking back at it that code was really messed up and just burns my eyes. My newer CMSes are all made a lot better with clear OOP patterns, and even though nobody uses them anymore, I'm still happy I made such an improvement in my PHP. In my opinion, it's all about what YOU learn and not about how many people use your CMS.

I'm not angry or something :p I know that this CMS is not the best, and your right, it's better that I learn from it :) I know a lot of php, but I've a long way to go. But what you say, this CMS is too much to change and recode everything you know... I only know that I just be better when I look at a few years ago, ow god, like you said, it's burning in your eyes, and I Lought on it (because I was than really really bad, and need to ask a lot. I made big steps I think) :p When I've a new project I'll check your message again and trying to make it better via your critic points!

The next version I'll try to add that require (and of course much more!), I remember I see it by a lot much more people :)

- Jasper

Ow and: Thanks for pushing me in the right way!
And: this project is just for fun, I'm trying to learn more and more to try things out in the CMS, and make it harder (to script it longer and understandable for others).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Where is the database (DB)
Good CMS:thumbup1:

=sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany=

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where is the database (DB)
Good CMS:thumbup1:

=sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany=

When you install the CMS, the database will import automatically. But you can find it in the /install/ folder :)

- Jasper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No, last night I translate langue and get blank page, look at my web - iplace.id.lv

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

No, last night I translate langue and get blank page, look at my web - iplace.id.lv

I'm now at school, I can't help you at the moment :/ When I'm on skypen tonight (round 19:00 or 20:00), I'll help you again!

Did you change something in the php scripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back