• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Iron Maiden did not say hi - The nerve!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Failure to socialize. Enjoy your vacation.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Playing hard to get never seems to work for me :'(

Maybe nobody wants to 'get' you...only kidding, anywhoo, it's a crying shame that someone didn't say hello, tbh about 95% of the people I pass on the highstreet everyday don't say hello to me, strange poop.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Lol, it says ryan right on his nametag, I'm sure no one sees that.
I didn't post for your approval rish. He knows who I am I've talked with him on teamspeak in days of old, just because you don't know me doesn't matter. I posted to see if he'd maybe see it, maybe someone would tell him and he'd have to think back to that dayat work when he was chatting away to remember my face in the crowd. I was with a friend of his. If I wanted him to know so bad, I would yhave been introduced. This is more fun.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT SAY ANYTHING!?

I knew something wasn't right, Anatole had a retarded butt smile on his face for some reason. I was hungover too, so my mind was in "get out of my face" to every customer. When y'all came in, it was right before I got off too.

duck this, are you still in town? We should go drink...like right now.

Exploring The World
Reaction score
nyahaha...wew.love is in the air...nyahaha..he just realize it now....nyahahah...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well. Whenever YOU, Madison, want to hang out while you're in Dallas. Tell Anatole to answer his damn phone. Or just give me a call...he has my number.

Edit: I can't believe you don't like Baseball. Ranger games are awesome.

Last edited:
Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well. Whenever YOU, Madison, want to hang out while you're in Dallas. Tell Anatole to answer his damn phone. Or just give me a call...he has my number.

When you say "Anatole" it confuses me. That's the name of a hotel in Dallas. So it's like telling a hotel to answer his phone, wtf yo. :eek:
:rolleyes:

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Feel free to visit me hehe, im at texas!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

They had to explain to me that the rangers was baseball. I had no idea, honest. Just not my thing, but sounds like we'll see you Thursday. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you know I was in dallas too a while back. Beginning of April actually

I'm going to go ahead and post this so people can see. If ANYONE wants to hang out while they are visiting in Texas or whatever. I'm in Dallas, also, contact DaCheat. I still keep in touch with him outside RZ. I hardly visit this place anymore. If you live in the US, feel free to ask him for my # and I'm sure he will give it to you.

And, also, we WILL party. HARD. Madison and Vital don't want to drink, so, yeah. LAME.

Last edited:
Back