Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is anime worth it?

Reaction score
Well I watched an episode of manga at my school a few years back, and I quite enjoyed it but never really wanted to watch it.
I've heard of this 'bleach' thing, which i saw once as well ages ago and it seems like a big craze.
I'm currently downloading Episode 1 at 400kb/s, is it worth dowloading the rest of the 100+ episodes?

Reaction score
Get to downloading cause it is worth it, if your on fixed bandwidth, call up your ISP and have them increase it because you want to watch bleach and they will do it free of charge cause they should know its worth it...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd say so, i mean how many western shows go into so much violence and detail on subjects, theres just so much more you can do with a drawn character than a real actor.

Reaction score
Well, it seems I have seen it numerous times. Since I'm watching it on AVI, i cant figure out how to get the actual video up, not just the damned sounds.

Also, I'm scared i'll turn into one of those retards who think they are Japanese, called Hunakai Fugnai and can shoot fireballs from their hands.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you broke your media player?

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, it seems I have seen it numerous times. Since I'm watching it on AVI, i cant figure out how to get the actual video up, not just the damned sounds.

Also, I'm scared i'll turn into one of those retards who think they are Japanese, called Hunakai Fugnai and can shoot fireballs from their hands.

, download the codec. You'll need it to watch any divx encrypted video. Also bleach is bichin' and is totally worth it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or use the VLC media player.

Bleach is the best anime out there imo, if there's any worth watching, it's this.
So frustrating to wait for a week each time when u seen em all though -_-

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
--- Mp4's
--- Avi's

Those and other special sites which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention are where I got mine from ^_^

I've watched every episode 1-112 lol, fillers and all
Altogether it's about 8-11gb depending on what site you get most of them from
Avi's are more than the Mp4's ^_^

There's another site that had real media files, but I forget what site it was... Maybe it was bleachportal... lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go watch something good... here's my list of suggestions:

Pani Poni Dash
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Chrono Crusade
Excel Saga
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Haibane Renmei
Those Who Hunt Elves
Photon
Bakuretsu Tenshi
Grenadier
Rozen Maiden + Traumend
Disgaea
Full Metal Panic!
FMP! Fumoffu
FMP! The Second Raid
Guardian Hearts
Narutaru
Ninin ga Shinobuden
AirMaster
Death Note
Mahou Sensei Negima
Negima!?
Noein
School Rumble 1st & 2nd season

Although Pani Poni Dash sounds like a retarded name, it's very funny and great for references, so I'd recommend it.

Reaction score
Thanks Pieman, seems I already had it but uninstalled it a while ago.
I'm watching Episode 1 now.

WHAT THE HELL?
Ok, this kid beats the hell out of some adults and he's only 15, he gets home and his dad back-kicks him in the face because he was late!?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
see what western show is gonna have that in it.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

WHAT THE HELL?
Ok, this kid beats the hell out of some adults and he's only 15, he gets home and his dad back-kicks him in the face because he was late!?

lol, Ichigo's dad is hilarious...

Still here.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

WHAT THE HELL?

heh watch more, it starts getting good around ep 14 or 17

OFF TOPIC : :O Rolling on the Realm were my lock is

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think its episode 70-110, btw i have the same birthday as isshin kurosaki how cool am i :p

Back