• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

is ragezone ever gona get a wow server list put in?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
is ragezone going to puit a private server section for World of Worcraft???

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, i think that it also depends on how good the emulator for the WoW servers are (last time i checked was like a LoOong time ago), cause i dont think it is really worth its own section if it doesnt have everything working (and btw i was surprised that the L2 got its own section, cause the emultaor wasnt complete last time i checked, which was also a while ago)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WoW is a completed project, at least for beta 2, they are now working on a beta3 emulator.

Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
savage-fromHell said:
i have one at my site i just put the sitte up a few days ago

but it will get better when more people go

your also gay butt you start a website just like ragezone you should be banned. I mean plus you werte spaming my forums with your site cough banned now.

Reaction score
Kane Hart said:
your also gay butt you start a website just like ragezone you should be banned. I mean plus you werte spaming my forums with your site cough banned now.

what do you mean just like ragezone if you are talking about how i have server files and all that. thats stupid because there are lots of sites like that mostly chinese and plus i have hacks on my site

and as for spamming your forums i told people about my site once that isnt spam

cough kanes an idiot and plz dont quote me ever again thanks

Reaction score
Bud the Weiser said:
y cant u jsut play a game properly rather than having a crappy private server where theres a smaller community, easy lvling, no challenge 2 get items etc etc.

Well, considering WoW is in closed beta, I think there's a reason :p.

Reaction score
quit Ducking flaming each other before i get angry. i am not a likeable person whenever i am angry.

this thread has gone off topic. the origonal discussion was over "is ragezone ever going to have a section for WoW." ruffkiller, i can change this thread into a poll if you want asking SHOULD rz have a section for WoW.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WoW 3 is already undergoing beta, they have already hit so many bugs and crazy crashes.

I am also jewish... but purely by blood. Money be my bestest friend, free all over and blame canada!

Reaction score
hellprowler said:
There's no point really to have a section anyway, when you can just go to the GotWOW? forums and get all the help you need there.

if theres no point on having one just cuz you can get help some where els

then theres no point on having mu online and lineageII

if the admin is smart he will put one up so more people will join ragezone
inless he dosnt want more people to come

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
We've Got 30000+ Members, We Dont Need A Mass Influx Of More.

MentaL Will Add A Section If He Feels It Deserves One, But Don't Forget Blizzard Are Crawling Up Peoples Asses In Relation To This Files.

BTW - Remove Your Signature Website, Its Advertising, Its Not Allowed

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kaoii767 said:
quit Ducking flaming each other before i get angry. i am not a likeable person whenever i am angry.

this thread has gone off topic. the origonal discussion was over "is ragezone ever going to have a section for WoW." ruffkiller, i can change this thread into a poll if you want asking SHOULD rz have a section for WoW.

you're sexy when you're angry

Back