Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is the RaiderZ community still developing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel that this game is interesting and suitable for role-playing for people who like fantasy games. So try to study more information. In case you want to try opening the game and playing with friends to conquer the boss in the game.

I've tried some old test servers that can be loaded on this forum. Each server has problems like this.

Case 1: Can hit monsters Monsters can fight back, but cannot talk to NPCs.
Case 2: Can hit monsters Monsters don't fight back, but can talk to NPCs.
Case 3: Can hit monsters Monsters don't fight back, can talk to NPCs, but there are only 3 classes of UI.

That's the conclusion after I spent one night searching for servers and clients and downloading them to test in Ragezone and Github.

I find that each project has a strange development method. Some versions run the server with the App, some servers run with the Console or switch to Database Postgres in later versions. But using the in-game store as a WebService requires using MSSQL, which definitely adds to the complexity of setting up. But I didn't test this part because the store's WebService download link was broken.

For this game, there are developers who are continuously developing it. And is there a complete project available for play?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Some people still work on this game, but nothing public, it's all private projects. This game IS really good, was my dream mmo for a long time, would like to work on it again. Unfortunately no free time, IRL keeps me too busy lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been working on the raiderz alpha source files since 2019 but even with all this time my project is not finished yet :(
If you give me more details about the servers and clients you are using, I can help you find a way to correct the errors you mentioned.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im still working on it years ago, almost finished everything i want. so yea, some of us still fan of that game

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I feel that this game is interesting and suitable for role-playing for people who like fantasy games. So try to study more information. In case you want to try opening the game and playing with friends to conquer the boss in the game.

I've tried some old test servers that can be loaded on this forum. Each server has problems like this.

Case 3: Can hit monsters Monsters don't fight back, can talk to NPCs, but there are only 3 classes of UI.

That's the conclusion after I spent one night searching for servers and clients and downloading them to test in Ragezone and Github.

I find that each project has a strange development method. Some versions run the server with the App, some servers run with the Console or switch to Database Postgres in later versions. But using the in-game store as a WebService requires using MSSQL, which definitely adds to the complexity of setting up. But I didn't test this part because the store's WebService download link was broken.

For this game, there are developers who are continuously developing it. And is there a complete project available for play?
Usually this problems that you mention its just .lua problems or missing monsters script (also .lua), few versions here on forum its broken and unfinished such as the postgree one, but as cmb said still few guys that still developing the game :LOL:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The files you’ll find here are mostly butchered. If you want to give it a shot yourself you might all get cmb‘s source and go from there. As far as I’m concerned extremewb still runs revolution raiderz. It’s a fun non vanilla experience if you’re just looking to play the game.

Back