Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there a server that matches the PWI 139/Lost Empire client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed (after a lot of searching) to find the original PWI beta client, (139) and its update cup for the Lost Empire expansion.

But I can't make it work with any server I try, be it 131 or 136. Is there any way to make it work, or to change something on either the client or server to make this possible?

Captura de tela 2024-02-13 053736 - Is there a server that matches the PWI 139/Lost Empire client? - RaGEZONE Forums
Captura de tela 2024-02-13 053836 - Is there a server that matches the PWI 139/Lost Empire client? - RaGEZONE Forums

tasks and client element without updating

Captura de tela 2024-02-14 061500 - Is there a server that matches the PWI 139/Lost Empire client? - RaGEZONE Forums
Captura de tela 2024-02-14 061529 - Is there a server that matches the PWI 139/Lost Empire client? - RaGEZONE Forums

tasks and client element with update applied

I know there are several other clients that work, but I really wanted to use these specific ones, because they were the purest before tideborns/genies... and because they didn't contain the glitches that came with these.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back