• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Is there anyway to duck with gameguard in comercial server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah we have alot of tools to duck with it. plz share exp

Disassembler Pro (IDA)
eXe tool
Win eXepose
Xn resource editor
Borland Resource Workshop
Resource Hacker
Symantec ResourceStudio

i cant name them all but man gotta be a way

Step 5. Disable Hack Shield
FIND: 8D50055783C9FF33C08BFAF2AEF7D1490F84
CHANGE: 8D50055783C9FF33C08BFAF2AEF7D14990E9

83C9FF33C08BFAF2AEF7D1490F84

there are 5 of them but it didn't work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Piston Honda, do you have a way to disable nProtect Game Guard? Because I can't use Pangya Helper with it activated, it keeps thinking that Pangya Helper is a hacking tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maddogz, what kind of hacking prevention system does your home country use for Pangya? Here in the Philippines, it is nProtect Game Guard. Not sure if the sample file in your document (Gamemon.des) is the actual file to unpack or not. I cannot find it in my subdirectory. So you have successfully disabled Game Guard?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nhed57, after you have unpacked gameguard.des, what portion of the code did you modify? There should be a place where we can skip to so that it does not load.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maddogz, I tried to unpack Gamemon.des using OllyDebugger, had put a breakpoint for LoadLibraryA, but when I press F9, it keeps saying 'Access violation on xxxxxxx, press Shift+F7/F8/F9 to skip', it doesn't reach the portion where LoadLibraryA is. When I press Shift F7 or Shift F8 or Shift F9, it continued to process per line, but eventually terminated the program. Is there something I didn't do before using Ollydebugger? Based on the document you have sent, I followed it step by step, using PEID also. Please take note that I didn't use PEID's UPX unpacker since based on the document, it was only comparing the difference of packed and unpacked programs (Well, I also tried using the UPX unpacker plugin but it couldn't find the OEP, then terminated). I understand that we need Ollydebugger to help unpack Gamemon.des. Any thoughts on what my problem is? Thanks for any hints on making this work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
newer gameguard making Olly jump into wrong places. so i am using IDA pro 4.30

lots of there.

enjoy : )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I will try to use IDA Pro 4.30... Currently, I'm only trying to make Pangya Helper work. Did you mean that I should post a software that Gameguard detects, or did you mean I should post my version of Gamemon.des (Pangya ver. 2.15c)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maddogz, I'm starting to sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, but the des files you've attached are unpacked/hacked already? Is it ready to be used in our Pangya version? I just tried to replace the Gamemon.des ang Nppgnt.des, but when I launched Pangya, the server re-updated the files and it seems to be the same as before again. How should I prevent the server from reupdating it? Thanks in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone upload the edited .des files because when i edit them my pangya keeps crashing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That tutorial works well!

Haha! AWESOME Thread. I used the tutorial in this thread and about 5 other tuts to finaly crack my current MMO's GameMon.des.

Heres some tips:

Use command line to pinpoint LoadLibraryA:
1. Type BP LoadLibraryA in the small box.
2. Hit Enter.
3. Press F9 to run the proggy.

Once There You "Might" not find yourself a simple little JMP. NOT a big deal as long as they use UPX. I can tell you how to finish...but i wont. Just explore the OllyDBG interface a little more. your are just 2 steps from findinf OEP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo, i was wondering i play silkroad which uses gameguard how do i disable it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol @ topic
Might be me but.. Wasn't this illegal to be discussed?
Anyways, good luck on it!

I'd love to see the English version appear, but that'll be a far road I am afraid. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back