• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Issues creating and deleting user accounts

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ive read through the forum n cudnt find the answer, when i make a char and enter the name and click ok nothing happens and wen i log out n in again its still not there n nothings in the db, im sure all the i.p's and names and passwords are right n ive tried everything it's doin my head in lol

also how do i wipe the accounts bcos i tried deleting the hum.db and id.db and checked everythings out of the db (at least i think i have bcos im not rly sure where the account stuff is stored as theres no account tbl) but the user is still there when i try to log in just the password is wrong :S

please help <3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
u can delete all info in sql enterprise manager these 3 tables
statusarray
charinfo
charlist.

also iddb in loginsrv/iddb
and hum.db,mir.db in dbserver/fdb
i think thats all the places where char info is saved at some point

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
they'v deleted now thnx dno why they didnt delete before =/ still cnt make chars though :mad:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
when i load the m2server.exe i get:

[19/11/2007 10:10:26] Guilds: 0
[19/11/2007 10:10:26] Total Castles: 1

should that be Guilds: 1? the cool guild maybe? i havn't deleted any guild stuff, ive done something wrong but i dno what lol

n in the selgate i get this, must be when i try 2 make a char:

[09:26:35] Service started...
[09:26:35] Socket Opened...
[09:28:25] Kick Off: 127.0.0.1

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ok ive used them files now but why when i try to restore the db why do i get the error:

Too many backup devices specified for backup or restore; only 64 are allowed.
RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally.

anyway i restored it with the the other mir2 thing n the same thing happens grr

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
why does Selgate kick me off when i try to make a char? :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
wheres td when u need him, cant anyone help? im sure all the paths n everything are right, im on vista dno if it matters but ive checked setup n everything else loads of times it all seems right

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
sql 2000 has compatability problems with vista.
try installing sql 2005

are you using the files that were put together for beginners or the 2 seperate downloads of TD's

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this time i used mir2(restoreNotAttach) bcos the other 1 gave me that error but last time i used the lom2_full, cant make chars using any of them so dnt think thats the problem, might be vista i'l try using 2005

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
use the mir2restorethis db,, the others havnt had the updates required done to the fields, i couldnt get it running on vista with 2000 or 2005 express

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im on Vista and it runs great here so must b another prob, about the gate kciking, that is a IP problem, to many Lan ips i thnk, or other way round

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well ive gone to my other comp now with xp lol so hopefully it'l work

~A~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got same problem, i get kick off 127.0.0.1 to and cant make char... What did ya do?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i was on my laptop which has vista when it wouldn't work so i tried it on my pc which has xp and it worked

~A~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh im on laptop to but its windows >.<

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
use the mir2restorethis db,, the others havnt had the updates required done to the fields, i couldnt get it running on vista with 2000 or 2005 express

thats why you need me :p and vice versa............

and to you~A~ and i quote
~A~ said:
Oh im on laptop to but its windows >.<
what windows 286,3.0,3.1, 3.1a,95.98,98se,ME,2000 or xp as there is unfortunately a lot more than than i have mentioned.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey hey; getting very similar problem to the ones mentioned above. Ive gone through all sorts of stages; each time i fix 1 thing something else breaks. I was at he point where selgate was also kickin me. After starting bk from the beggining again everything seems to be fine but...

Wen i run mir and try to create a new account nothing happens; its not created and i cant log on (because i have no account to log in) any ideas?

btw i can see thedeath and lilcooldoode on my user tbl but where can i find their login details to see if i can log in on them?

Ty in advance hope some1 can help :)

Back