Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Itachi killing entire clan

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can anyone please explain to me in a much simple words why Itachi kiled his entire clan?
Because I wasn't able to understand that much while watching the Anime. I'm still in episode 141 but I just wanna know why again.

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:eek:
Danzo wanted to take full control over Konoho. He knew that Uchiha clan was too powerful to be left alive so he wanted to get rid of them.
Itachi was very loyal to the village and Danzo used that to wipe Uchiha out.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
miniMagi left out a few things.

Itachi wiped out the entire Uchiha clan with the help of Madara Uchiha (The founder of the Uchiha). This was done because Itachi was a double agent. And the village ordered him to wipe out the clan because they assumed one day they would be a serious threat to the village. He was sent to kill the entire clan, but left his little brother Sasuke because he loved him so much.

He was a man that loved peace and loved his village. He wanted Sasuke to hate and kill him, in hopes of one day returning to the village. Where he imagined they will welcome him back as a hero.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's explained in that one episode named "Truth" is it not?

Season 6 episodes 140-141 should explain it.

But how come he mentioned he wants to eliminate the elders if its only Danzo who threatened his clan.

Madara says that all the elders of Konoha planned this.

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The 3rd hokage didn't? He didn't want to go by the plan but I guess 3 elders beat 1. That's why Itachi left to threaten Danzo when the 3rd hokage died that he's still here and will kill him if he hurts Sasuke.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are hokages part of the elders? just asking, it might confuse me =]

Loyal Member
Reaction score
the hokage is chosen by the elders,he is the "president" and the elders are the parlament

no they aren't?

I'm pretty sure they're chosen by the landlord as well. unless they count as an elder too

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean, can you call a hokage as an elder too?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
the hokage is chosen by the elders,he is the "president" and the elders are the parlament

This analogy is so wrong, please dont post anything if you dont know what you're talking about.

The hokage is chosen by the feudal lord, and yes the Hokage is part of the four elders involved with the Uchiha Incident, but he was the one who tried to find a peaceful alternative but against his wishes, Itachi was ordered to wipe the Uchiha Clan

Back