Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Bag & Shop Editor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well Done

thelost2 said:
DaRcAntiX,

Thanks for the wonderful comment. Please do include this program in your server-creation pack, if you feel it will be helpful. As far as releasing source code, I will do this at a later time, when I have finished documenting and properly GPL'ed it.

Over the summer of '05, I am planning on adding a GUI for the shop window, so that the admin can (hopefully) position items in the shop precisely as the admin wants it. Lastly, I have also been working on a side project that provides a graphical representation of the inventory and warehouse, where the user can actually drag and drop the nxm shapes (representing items) to rearrange their inventory or warehouse. Current features also include ability to modify character and account information. See screenshots below. Due out in summer, too, hopefully.

Once again, thanks for contacting me about your server-creation pack. That would be a great server utility!

Hi there everybody. thelost2, is your program open source?
This tool you printed is available? Could you send me?
danygregory@gmail.com

I've developed some sql server procedures and functions to check about all strange items(including excellent) in vault and inventory. I'm just without time to develop an interface... Would you like to share codes and experiences?

Danke!
Dany Gregory.
dgregory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 thumbs up!!!!!
ur not selfish dude...
Thanks a lot, more power!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't even get the program to run...I've already put the COMDLG32.OCX in my system32, but the program says "System Error &H8007007E(-2147024770). The specified model could not be found."

Back