Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Item Hover DC's

Reaction score
So I've imported v140 items to v55. This only seems to happen with v140 imported nx weapons but for some reason with random weapons after you purchase or spawn it and then hover over the item, it dc's you. But then if you purchase another one of the same item, then both the items work again and it wont dc when you hover over it.
Anyone know what the problem could be or is it source sided?

Edit:
It stopped after removing the property numbers 48 and 49 from the weapons but for some weapons that still have a random number property inside them like 54 dcs randomly when hovering over it.
So I'm guessing it has something to do with these properties? What do they mean?

Last edited:
Reaction score
You must of added an ID of a null item. Null items, if your mouse hovers over it, will DC you. I would go into HaRepacker, and look for the ID of the item you are disconnecting from, and see if you might of put two of the same thing in it.

If that doesn't work, just get rid of both items, I think the XML is broken.

Back