• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Item.slk (Update server)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I up this.
Guys how to compare client side items descriptions with game server itemdb?
For ex. i have an item in my item.slk:
19581 Melete's Divine Blade (Soul+) 0 61073 50 6525000 0 3 weapon 0

But in game client i got this:
7981 "Melete's Divine Blade (Soul+) "
7982 "<#FFF450CF=LV60 Soul Gear for a Summoner\n<#FFF450CF=Melete's Divine Soul Set Weapon\nActivates one Set Attribute for every two pieces.\nSet Pieces: Weapon/Helm/Pauldrons/Armor/Gloves/Belt/Greaves/Boots"
Item IDS is different! How to compare them? I mean how did client understand what item server use?
THanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I up this.
Guys how to compare client side items descriptions with game server itemdb?
For ex. i have an item in my item.slk:

But in game client i got this:

Item IDS is different! How to compare them? I mean how did client understand what item server use?
THanks

You're looking at the localization files, not the Client Item data files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're looking at the localization files, not the Client Item data files.
Huh.
Its impossible to open item.dat, so i can do nothing with it..
I have 2 translations and they have different description for one ID.
For ex. translation #1 item 1502 is "Healing Potion 500"? and in translation #2 item 1502 is "Anubis Potion"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Huh.
Its impossible to open item.dat, so i can do nothing with it..
I have 2 translations and they have different description for one ID.
For ex. translation #1 item 1502 is "Healing Potion 500"? and in translation #2 item 1502 is "Anubis Potion"

I just pointed out to you why the 2 itemIDs dont match, because you're looking at the wrong Client file.

7981 "Melete's Divine Blade (Soul+) "
7982 "<#FFF450CF=LV60 Soul Gear for a Summoner\n<#FFF450CF=Melete's Divine Soul Set Weapon\nActivates one Set Attribute for every two pieces.\nSet Pieces: Weapon/Helm/Pauldrons/Armor/Gloves/Belt/Greaves/Boots"

Isn't it quite obvious that it's a localization file extracted from the .SQP packs? (Unless the client version was already unpacked)

Reaction score
@grishalter Even if you edit the slk file some you can't unless you editing the client string/loc itself for example weapon.slk you need to edit the client, Sometime it do not show even though it is edit, like I edit stardust speed for 50% movement it show 0% speed movement because it was not implemented in the game yet so you have to edit that client to show it. Hope this help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unpack the other.sqp file copy all the task file paste into BOI\Data\Task, after that ya delete the other.sqp and now u can edit item.string string.string, npcstring.str

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back