Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ItemEnctemplates

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - ItemEnctemplates - RaGEZONE Forums I did decompressed the Item.enc to item.dec and then to edit that dec file, I will have to use 010 editor with yamachi templates but I don't understand this have look at this pic. I did the opened the ItemEnctemplates but still gives me an alien language look.
aaa - ItemEnctemplates - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry Newbie this my first time to an Item.enc, editting cabal_msg.enc and cabal.enc is a piece of cake but these Item.enc and mob enc are difficult,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using ItemENCTemplate6 but still give me this problem Executing template '
C:\Users\KD\Downloads\ItemENCTemplateEP6 (1).bt' on 'C:\Users\KD\Desktop\Common_cabal.bt'...*ERROR Line 11: Could not locate include file.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I click Template ENC 6 it says template executed susccesfully but i can't see the templates result

I did opened common_cabal.bt but when I run templateENC6 i can't see the templates result

It says this Template Executed Susscefully Untitled - ItemEnctemplates - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - ItemEnctemplates - RaGEZONE Forums
I think its ok now

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm also there with this same error from above does not know what to do anymore .. I tenhos templates here but think who are corrupted, passed me the template ep6 but still the same error tested on another computer, still the same error, do not already know what to do can someone help me?

#GODSKIN
#Ken Ken Bueno

http://prntscr.com/4gu5yn
I'm also there with this same error from above does not know what to do anymore .. I tenhos templates here but think who are corrupted, passed me the template ep6 but still the same error tested on another computer, still the same error, do not already know what to do can someone help me?

Back