• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Its about time someone SOLVED THIS ISSUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried every damn combination of WAN AND LAN IPS possibel to connect to login server and it just WILL NOT WORK.

At login screen it says:
Connecting...

And server-side login zone shows

loginuser.destroy CapnMarv ..

Im not using a router, Im NOT using firewall, all ports are open I dont understand why myself and many others are stuck at this step.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After you see "Connecting.." does the Server name come up so you can click on it and nothing happens? This is the problem I am having

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server name doesnt come up... how did you get your server name to show up? are u using 127.0.0.1 in all sections except for your internet IP in loginagent.ini ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump

Who has gotten their SERVER TO RUN that is not using a router?

My server does not have a router, i tried using loopback driver but this still doesnt work... who knows how to fix LOGINUSER.DESTROY error?? Anyone? Bump a million times.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the Fix:

Take your LoginServer.exe and open it up in a hex editor, search for 127.0.0.1 AND YOU WILL FIND 2 ENTRIES OF THIS.

LEAVE THE FIRST ENTRY ALONE, AND NULLIFY THE SECOND ENTRY (Set all 00 in hex for 127.0.0.1). Now when you run your server you will see that Loginserver.exe will not show

'Pay server connected' and your server will work !!

good luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Horayyyyy......
IT'S WORKING.....
THANK YOU CAPNMARV.....

But it's giberish in game play when i met the OLD BALD MAN WITH BEARD, happen to know why?

THANK YOU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol

well.. its gibberish for me too.. all npcs seem to be gibberish.. thats what people are translating like stinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back