• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I've looked for Ascent Server files for 3.0.3...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've looked for Ascent Server files for 3.0.3 all over the forums... can't find..
can some1 please help out by giving me some links to the guide of how to setup the server and server files?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
perhaps because its not even there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks for that info..
so is there any 3.0.1 or 2.4.3 Server files with Guide!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you need a guide your obviously not experienced (Dont take it personally). Look for apples ascent repack in the releases section, personally i dont like repacks... I believe you can make a good 2.4.3 server out of that tho. Oh btw, there is no current "Stable" running emulator for 3.0.3 within ascent/arcemu etc... My best bet is just to wait =D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Agreed - Wait. Even through there is new releases with some spawns, they are just too glitchy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, its not that I'm not experienced its just almost every time I get back to building a wow server the Ascent CFG files are changed.. and the guide most likely just helps me understand the cfg files...
and also i'm re-writing it into Hebrew for another forum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compile yourself.
GUIDE:
And use these SVN:
[MySQL db]
svn://svn.aspiredev.org/AspireCore [Aspire CORE]

Back