Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello! Ivory here!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I am Ivory!
An aspiring programmer majoring in statistics.
I found this forum a long time ago when I was looking for tutorials on Genshin Impact and ended up not needing to create an account at the time.
This time I come searching for some guides on a game I haven't played in years, Crossfire!

A huge thank you to all the users that contribute! <3

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Ivory! Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you here as a member now. It's wonderful to hear that you're an aspiring programmer majoring in statistics - that's a fantastic combination of skills to have!

It's interesting to hear that you found this forum a while back while looking for Genshin Impact tutorials. It's always nice when browsing for one thing leads you to discover another valuable resource. Now that you're here, I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful information and advice on a variety of topics, including guides for the game Crossfire.

If you have any specific questions or need guidance on playing Crossfire after so many years, feel free to ask the community here. There are likely plenty of experienced gamers who can share tips and tricks to help you get back into the game smoothly.

Once again, welcome to the forum, Ivory! We're glad to have you as a part of our community, and we wish you the best in your programming and statistics journey. If you have any more questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Back