• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Jamaika Web Proyect [ JWP ]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Jamaika Web Project

This is my first post in this forum, I joined because I liked the community and how the site is organized .

Well, to start I started this project as a ( hobby) in my free time , I started using the WEB OF ELIMNOTT JMK , as some may know this site was based on this rather old web KVS 3.0.

Since comense this project , I spend very little time but slowly taking shape goes .

the idea is not the same as it is fully web DKL Team , but my goal is to overcome it. will have the same design yes, but I decided to overcome it, it will still take time and dedication .

soon I will launch the first vercion the web , has some improvements over the first website launched by elimnott but good lot for the moment I could not do, as I said above are you not dedicho long time as long I have to devote no other personal matters. but slowly it will be taking shape and this is a project that will not be anything like the others.

From very early and publish the first beta ( if if they want to call it )

My best regards : Balvin

PS: If anyone has any ideas to contribute to the project (any idea is taken into account) or want to participate in this project developed, whether it is in the least (any help is welcome (Send PM / Private Message)).

Back