• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Japanese Tsunami Karma for Pearl Harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jamie - Japanese Tsunami Karma for Pearl Harbour - RaGEZONE Forums

Americans....

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Things like this are just disappointing. Glad to call myself American that's for sure..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is why most people outside of america hate america...

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Americans are very ignorant. Its the way they have been raised. One word "Hiroshima".
and Nagasaki.
Hmmmm, Pearl Harbour claimed the life of how many people? 2,700 or something? Whereas Nagasaki and Hiroshima took over 200,000 i believe.

Reaction score
If this is what all Americans were like, you wouldn't see our government helping them at this time of crisis.

Seriously, just because some overly-patriotic fuckheads are saying stuff like this doesn't put down the fact that thoughtful Americans have raised millions of dollars for struggling countries. I donated $300 out of my paycheck last week to the efforts to aid Japan. The dollars add up very fast.

You're judging an entire country based on what you see on the internet. Judging an entire country from the views of the people who do nothing for society except sit on their butt all day contributing junk to the internet.

You my friend, are the idiotic one here.

Stop saying "I hate americans" just because people with a lot of posts on this forum say it. Learn to think for yourselves, duck sake.

Reaction score
I know, am not been totally serious, every country has its share of wankers, but America just seems to always have them popping up everywhere

Sure, there's plenty of decent people though.
Thats because Americans just happen to have a lot more fortunate of a childhood than anywhere else, so a lot of these kids that are fed nonsense through school come on the internet thinking people care about their opinions.

At least American children have access to the internet and don't spend their days begging for pennies. We must be doing something right.

Last edited:
Reaction score
USA has idiots I agree, but you cannot say all Americans are the same. Alot of people I know did not even know this had happened, and they where shocked and upset for the victims. Every place as idiots that make everyone else look bad. Except france.. they all smell of garlic and wear barret. Oh wait thats a stereotype.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not like they got hit by an atomic bomb or anything... and how the duck are you going to judge a country based on these very few people that probably have nothing better to do?

Reaction score
not all Americans are happy of what happened on japan but to see these SOME assholes saying poop about the earthquake... its sad ;c

not all the americans man not all.. every people on every country has their own opinion.. xc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back