• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Java] v206 Source Swordie-base

Reaction score
Java [v206] Source Swordie-base

Greetings,

This is a v206 based source which has been sold around the internet / Discord. Credits go to each respective individual for their hard work, I will leave them out for privacy (unless they want credit). Use IntelliJ to run, MySQL for database.

[Features]
All Classes can be created. Some might not work as intended
Some Bosses work (Not 100% which ones work and which don't, some were fixed, others not)
Cash Shop Works (Has most, if not entire WZ Directory added into the SQL database)
Guilds Work
Custom Quick Move
Others, check in game / source code to see

[Quick Tutorial]
*Check Pom.xml to see what requirements are needed (JDK 14, MySQL 5.1.39)
1) Open the folder in IntelliJ and wait for everything to index.
2) Go to src/main/java/ and open hibernate.cfg.xml. Add your MySQL Password under Password, change username root if you have a different username for MySQL.
3) Check File Structure (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S) to ensure you have OpenJDK 14 selected.
4) Open MySQL and create a new database v206, run each individual .sql file inside the main folder / sql from 1-10 in order, plus the extras at the bottom.
5) go to src/main/java/net.swordie.ms/ and right-click Server and click Run or Debug. If everything is setup properly, the last item loaded into Console will be channels.

Download:
Other Site:

Auth Hook & Launhcer + v206 Client: https://forum.ragezone.com/f921/release-auth-hook-amp-launcher-1206890/#post9135498

Thanks to those who were there for me, and thanks to everyone for the fun times.

Last edited:
Reaction score
מק' - [Java] v206 Source Swordie-base - RaGEZONE Forums

hey some one know fix?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be cool, I really like the debug mode and auto script generator on that source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
his source is not stable. You will encounter frequent disconnection issues with 5-10+ players and frequent script errors causing server crashes and swordie vulnerabilities this version has not been fixed. Vulnerabilities that hackers can hack databases, including Dupe Hack, can be easily hacked. Source has been sold in discord before, hope this community can develop further.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you provide a guide how to create the server? (First time doing this)
Ideally I want to play solo so idc about what issues it has but I'm stuck at finding this and how to install it: MySQL 5.1.39.
I installed the current Mysql work bench/wampserver and ran the server which gave me some weird errors.

Reaction score
Can you provide a guide how to create the server? (First time doing this)
Ideally I want to play solo so idc about what issues it has but I'm stuck at finding this and how to install it: MySQL 5.1.39.
I installed the current Mysql work bench/wampserver and ran the server which gave me some weird errors.

This one should work fine, it's the version I am using:

As for a guide, if you join Swordie's discord, they have a server setup guide, you can follow that and it will be the same as here (minus this version is v206). Their website has the discord link (Google Swordie to find their website).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one should work fine, it's the version I am using:

As for a guide, if you join Swordie's discord, they have a server setup guide, you can follow that and it will be the same as here (minus this version is v206). Their website has the discord link (Google Swordie to find their website).

Would this work with java18?

Reaction score
Would this work with java18?
It will work with OpenJDK 18.

Download OpenJDK 18 (you can download it through IntelliJ's Project structure page (ctrl+alt+shift+s) and select "Preview" as Project Language Level. When selected, compile source with maven on right side of intellij by selecting the maven tab -> Lifecycle -> Compile. You can run the source after that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It will work with OpenJDK 18.

Download OpenJDK 18 (you can download it through IntelliJ's Project structure page (ctrl+alt+shift+s) and select "Preview" as Project Language Level. When selected, compile source with maven on right side of intellij by selecting the maven tab -> Lifecycle -> Compile. You can run the source after that.

I am stuck here compiling:
Compilation failureinvalid source release 17 with --enable-preview (preview language features are only supported for release 18)

Last edited:
Back