• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm running my local server inside VMWare and I was wondering how I can activate the battleground, edit the realm name "Good" to something else (I tried modifying that in the client but to no avail :( ), display something in the "Status" and activate more than 1 realm?

I cannot find anything on the internet about this, would you please help me? :*:

Screenshots :
JPczwBc - JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm? - RaGEZONE Forums

ib0K6Bl - JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have managed to fix the top list/toplist (Hall of Excellence):
Add this at the bottom of the start file in the root folder (use Winscp)

cd /usr/rain/gamedbd
./gamesys.conf ./dbhomewdb &
sleep 9
cd /usr/rain/toplist
./run
sleep 10

and here's the translation of top list :

razcol - JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm? - RaGEZONE Forums

razcol - JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm? - RaGEZONE Forums

if somebody could help me with BG that'd be nice

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone? Perhaps somebody knows how to open more than 1 realm or reduce battleground 500 HoF requirement?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone? Perhaps somebody knows how to open more than 1 realm or reduce battleground 500 HoF requirement?
1. Open more realm. u can run this command, ./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias[1->15].conf
for 442, u can use iweb tool to make 500 character it easy and fast way to open battle. or u can reduce need char in gs, but have some skill about disassemble(not recommend)

Upvote 0
Back