Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just a new start, maybe? Releasing some Files and Support!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, hey guy's im Andy, well I've logged in via Facebook so you can see my real name, i Mainly don't care about that haha

I've managed to get my "old" Audition 3.25 Server completely working, and well I've also Managed to collect enough tools to have some "fun" with the Server.

I've also managed to get a working client, idk if it is 3.2/3.25, and honestly I don't really care since I'll fix all bugs the next weeks.

So here's the deal: I'll upload/link all my Stuff which currently is:​

• a Audition Website - Only Shop is working
  • XAMPP and MySQL - compatible with the Server & the Webpage
  • Alot of nice and helpful tools - ACV Packer/Unpacker, SLK Edit, PhotoShop's DDS Plugin & PhotoShop CS6 and and and...

From this point on, you're able to download the files and Start the Server & Client, and also connect to it. I'm just able to promise so, if you got enough brain to... since it just works like a charm for me (I can screen it if you want xD)

I'll upload my work if some of you also want to share your work. We'll be much faster with the fixes this way. Sounds ok?

P.S.: The Files are just uploading.. PM me for PhotoShop CS6 and for a encoded ip (/t3enter.....)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! This really could be useful. Can you maybe explain (PN works too) if you managed to put your server online through your WAP IP. I've been trying to do this but with no luck. I can use it locally but when adding my WAN IP, I always get 'mall connect error'. It doesn't want to connect to my itemdb server.

Also I just noticed that VN Audition Website doesn't quite work. I just get a Mediafire link which says it's a song.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah sorry just 1/1 copied that one earlier, it's kinda down (the VN website) I'll upload a working English Website later today.

You have to add your WAN IP to your database, there's a servername-table. You also gotta do it for the gameserver. Nothing else should be changed since the itemdb Server "talks" to your Gameserver local.. so you just gotta let that one be 127.0.0.1, just play around with the IP's. And well last thing you need.. a /t3 enter key, i just passed 2 into the Client. One for Localhost and one for my Hamachi IP. It works perfect via Hamachi and WAN, just tested it. If you need a specific IP to be encoded, PM the IP to me ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! I was actually looking for something like this quite a while. However, I've got one request when you're not busy at all - would you mind creating a quick tutorial on how to set it up? Or at least which exactly program would I need to run it properly (which MySql). Would be much appreciated.

Either way, keep up the good work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! I was actually looking for something like this quite a while. However, I've got one request when you're not busy at all - would you mind creating a quick tutorial on how to set it up? Or at least which exactly program would I need to run it properly (which MySql). Would be much appreciated.

Either way, keep up the good work!

The MySql Version is 5. I just liked to Upload that one but it always kills itself haha.

To set it up just: Install MySql 5. You should find a link in the Forums.
Download the Server. Import all Databases into your MySql.

If you got the MySql Server. run your cmd, type in "mysql" and then just type this:

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'localhost'
IDENTIFIED BY 'root' WITH GRANT OPTION;

UPDATE mysql.user
--> SET PASSWORD=OLD_PASSWORD('root')
-->WHERE USER='root'
-->AND HOST='localhost';

After you press enter it will then query 1 row
(After that do)

->flush privileges;

If you've done this just run the MuStartup, it should load all Servers, If your ram is kinda full, close the messengerdb and the messengerserver, they won't affect your Server functionality that much if you're playing local.

If you need any more help, ask me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for fast answer.
Okay, so I've installed MySQL with 5.XXX and so on version, along with SQLyog Enterprise to make it easier to maintain the whole database, right? Connected to SQL (localhost, root) and now. Whenever I try to import audition's database in .sql format, I get SQL dump import error. Any ideas why, or what shall I try or do?

If it's INFORMATION_SCHEMA database fault, then it is actually not, 'cause I've tried creating a sample one and the same error appeared while importing for a while so. Yeah, I am out of ideas.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, well, the problem is that when I change it to my local LAN IP adress, everything works perfectly fine. As soon as I use my WAN IP it doesn't work. I change the IP Adresses in the database (there's only serverlist *shrug*) and the serverinfo.ini file. But it still doesn't work. :/

Thanks a lot for fast answer.
Whenever I try to import audition's database in .sql format, I get SQL dump import error. Any ideas why, or what shall I try or do?

You have to make the SQL Databases first (audition, auditionccu, etc.) and then put them in. The SQL files won't make the databases for you and think that you're in the correct one now.

You've got to make a new database audition and then put audition.sql in it. Then auditionccu -> auditionccu.sql and so on for all SQL files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried that - still the same error pops up sooner or later. Funny 'cause it appears only while importing audition.sql and auditionccu.sql to correct database.

Also, another thing that I noticed while unpacking AU Server.rar. Somehow, few start up exes are not there when they should be, for example MuStarUp.exe or itemdbserver.exe that I can clearly see inside Winrar.

Ugh..

@bottom Yes, and still there.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried to empty your audition and auditionccu database and tried again? Sometimes when it finished incorrectly, it won't work until it's not empty again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please can you make a tutorial on how to make audition private server..im just a newbie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried to empty your audition and auditionccu database and tried again? Sometimes when it finished incorrectly, it won't work until it's not empty again.

Yep. Still there.
Sigh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea's when the "Guide" will be released? I think were still missing some files for this list to be completed. Also thanks for the share, 3.25 is old but I am sure there is a work around it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BTW as a side info. I fixed the "mall connect error" which I had. You need to open the ports for that. The ports are: 15555, 25510, 25511, 25512, 25514, 25525 and 25530.

If they don't work, try to open all ports and check if it even works. If it works like that then look for ports in Command Prompt with netstat -a

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back again, mainly those uploaded Files are all you will need.
Story, BP and Shop still need some work. But it should be easy. And well the Client is NeAu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have set everything on MySQL and i changed the IP's in the server data (DBinfo.ini, ServerInfo.ini) and in the StartUp.ini for the MuStarUp.exe . Everytime I lunch the Mustarup, (or the LoginDBAgentPay), it says :
PHP:
[Connect Error] auditionlog [wan IP] - Can't connect to MySQL server on [Wan IP] (10061)

Any tip on how I can make it connect? :?:

Edit:

And whenever I put my LAN ip, I get this:

PHP:
[Connect Error] auditionlog [LAN IP] = Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DBinfo.ini shouldn't be changed. It has to stay at 127.0.0.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Uh so like i raged cause i didnt get anything to work LOL. Any small fast tutorial so I can get it to work ._. I just uninstalled everything cause i wanna get a clean start and not getting messed anywhere ;x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly, got no Idea where the hell all of you got some Problems. Everything you need is at Ragezone and i provided a working client, so do the best. And hell if you got any Problems AND want to provide a Server for people to play at, add me at skype.. my ID is saik19922

Back