• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

just a question

Reaction score
I have some bugs in my server:

*Disconnect at buying forcium items ( gives errorcode 6 or 270 )
*lag if uses buffs inside party

If anyone have any idea where inside the server this bugs occur I would be glad if you tell me. maybe even you know how to fix it.

//Razze

(I just post here if i won't find myself, i'll look into them more today, but its always good with some help)

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
D/c problems are caused by the client enc files not matching the server data. This is a known problem that several of us are working on. Which client and patch do you use?

Our servers are from early ep2 and back then there were party lag bugs in cabal, you can see lag leaving parties too and i don't think we can fix it without a server and client update. I know there was a client update to fix it in official and i would guess a server udpate was done too but we don't really have a way of knowing.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same reason. Almost all d/c bugs are because of mismatches between the server data and client enc files. For now use saur0n's client synch patch and let me know the name of any quest you get a d/c on and i can update the server data to match.

Upvote 0
Back