Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

just arrived

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hence, the beeping is most likely the PSU warning you its running out of power as you are gaming. Remember, the watts draw up the more intense and long lasting a gaming session is.. so I could definitely see it becoming a problem.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
lol i figured it out it was my ups beeping and shut off

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ohh yeah, I'm pretty sure a standard UPS cant be used with that powerful of a system - they are typically rated for nothign more then a simple standard desktop computer. You are probably pulling more power then it can draw. And with the design of a UPS - it means you are constantly pulling from the battery backup - so once that battery is depleted, say goodbye to the performance of your computer.

Did you change it out to a standard wall plug? Should probably improve performance quite a bit?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
By the way, I haven't mentioned it before - but damn nice setup on the computer there. :)

well ty i picked everything out and built it by myself.

lol it was really stupid cause i kept hearing the beep and it sounded exactly like the mobo speaker and one time it just wouldnt come back on i tried for an hour or so to get it on and gave up was gonna buy a new psu till bout 5 hours later i went to put my 3ds on charge n it wasnt working my buddy saw the ups was off im like omfg r u serious that was the problem? plugged the pc directly to the wall instead and now everything works perfect. its a 750w ups i thought a ups worked like it charged and if the power went out it would use the battery then not the other way around lol.

i need to buy 3dmark 11 so i can do an actual bench but i got unigine so far benched

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I don't really see the point of running sli/crossfire as 1 card has always been suffice for me.

Nice setup nevertheless though. I always recommend a higher-end ups for any system using over 800 watts. Better to do it right and buy what you need with room for improvement; saves time and money.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
oh sli is nice 1 card is deff suffice tho but i got these for folding also lol

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You must be rich; cyberpowerpc recommended 700w for my radeon hd 6870 so.. you must need a lot more power. But rishwin also said that they exaggerate the power requirement so customers spend more money.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
well its around 1050 drawing on load with no o/c on the cards lol and well no im not rich a couple months ago my mother passed away and she was trieing to buy me the parts to my pc so i went ahead and paid them off and ya

Back