Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just Checking/Taking Suggestions to see if ppl are interested

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Im the owner of Vitality Gaming. We are a mmo pserver network with 5 games currently. and i was checking xtremetop100 and saw that there are good amount of players in RO servers.
So i got interested in making 1 and i did make one. But Im not sure if i should release the server. So just taking suggestions and checking if ppl are actually interested in this? If a lot of ppl are i will release it publicly and the exp rate is going to be high most likely.

So what kind of server do you guys suggest? Give any suggestion all suggestions are welcome.

P.S. If we release it will be hosted from a Strong Dedicated Server from the U.S. Region. and we will try to make it as proffesional as possible.

Thanks.

Also if a lot of ppl are interested in this then i will start recruiting staff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@naruto820

This is not a Advertisement Section dont advertise your server here.... we dont care to it... all of people here in Server Development is owner of a ragnarok private server

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well i suggest. Mu Online , Cabal Online , Ragnarok Online , Ran Online , Perfect World , Flyff , RF Online And this is the very good MMO enjoy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well was just checking not advertizing anyways ill release it and mod can close this.

Back