• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Just Curious...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone gonna start working on making a PT2 server? Korean version already released and HappyHardcore (a friend of mine) is already translating everything XD, and i was just wondering because we both have PT2 downloaded and installed and think it'd be cool to go ahead and try to get a private server going o_o

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how do they always get the server files? anyone knows? because I also want yedang online server files but it's called Flysis, Ace online or Global Ace Online... Phi Doi Space Cowboy Online all names for it... :O. thank you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Through angry Chinese men...Very, very angry Chinese men...

But from his post, he meant that they only have the clients and are translating it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im a SHE and yes we only have the PT2 game.exe's Happy's translating it lol.

Back