• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Just would let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:

**** YOU SOLARES FOR BEING THE BIGGEST IDIOT THAT THIS FORUM EVER KNEW.

Reaction streight away: :rofl:
Reaction after 5 mins: :lol:
Reaction ater that: warm fuzzy feeling inside :)

DonTonberry said:
Okay.

Solares, I Really Do Hope You Got A Sense Of ******* Happiness When U Spread The **** About Gohan Around, And I Hold My Hands Up And Don't Deny I Give Gohan **** Over Things, And I'm Sorry For That.

I Think People Should Start Apologising, He Didn't Need This Crap.

K u dont know the full story. I spread nothing about gohan AT ALL.

What happend was i sent neosparky a PM saying that i thought it was gohan that had de-moded me from being a mod of general (well more like... i bet that stick gohan....). I sent that out of anger. What i DIDENT EXPECT. Was that he was going to read through neosparkys PM's to find this. Now thats gohans idea of spreading **** about him? THATS ******* CRAP!!! I SAID ONE THING TO NEO PRIVATLY THAT I WOULD HAVE SAID ON MSN IF I WASENT AT COLLEGE!!!!!

So to put it bluntly... no i never spread anything about gohan. Yes everyone knows i ******* hate him.... oh im sorry? what do you want me to do? Im not gona say sorry to the stick when hes the one that oftern starts half the crap that goes on between us.

DTB... Got no problem with u. Ya seen like an alright guy :good:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Re: Just would let you know

Solares said:
What happend was i sent neosparky a PM saying that i thought it was gohan that had de-moded me from being a mod of general (well more like... i bet that stick gohan....). I sent that out of anger. What i DIDENT EXPECT. Was that he was going to read through neosparkys PM's to find this. Now thats gohans idea of spreading **** about him? THATS ******* CRAP!!! I SAID ONE THING TO NEO PRIVATLY THAT I WOULD HAVE SAID ON MSN IF I WASENT AT COLLEGE!!!!!

So to put it bluntly... no i never spread anything about gohan. Yes everyone knows i ******* hate him.... oh im sorry? what do you want me to do? Im not gona say sorry to the stick when hes the one that oftern starts half the crap that goes on between us.

DTB... Got no problem with u. Ya seen like an alright guy :good:
That's what your stupid mind tells you, that was just 1 of many things.

I will give you 4 true examples from what you did that was fucked up.

1. When i was removed as mod people like you modded, there were many flame threads towards me which you closed... but you always added a laughing smilie. That was your first mistake
2. When i banned Morphix for ignoring the rules and ignoring my request you posted in the staff forum that he should be unbanned, i told you that he wouldn't get unbanned like that, i closed the topic because it was not open for discussion at all. Then you pm'd Speedhorn calling me a tosser for closing that topic.
3. Sometime ago you posted a picture of a girl who was totally fake, fake breasts etc, when i said that you gave me so much **** about me asskissing MentaL, the reason behind this was because when MentaL posted a picture of a fake girl that i didn't said anything about it. Too bad you never checked the actual topic because otherwise you would have seen that the 3rd reply in that topic was mine with the same msg that i didn't liked fake crap. This was actually your biggest mistake you ever made.
4. Then you say i removed you from mod, but you never realised that at that time i was a supermod, not admin, also you didn't said it to her that you thought it was me, but you said it like you were 99% sure it was me.

Now Solares just stfu, and don't even think because i'm no mod anymore that you can tell me the rules now... better said i still made those rules that you have to follow.... :lol:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Just would let you know

1. When i was removed as mod people like you modded, there were many flame threads towards me which you closed... but you always added a laughing smilie. That was your first mistak.

Thats because i dont like you.... simple as that..... And alot of the time i added a laughing face coz what the person said was actually funny, and not only coz it was abuse towards you. If they had said it to anyone else i would have laughed. What did you want me to do? Say 'hey please dont insult gohan.... he is our god and we all love him. Please dont do this ever again mr nice man.' Your so fuking full of yourself lol.... Im not gona bow down to you just coz your a higher rank than me. I maintain my self respect and give respect to ppl that earn it. Yes mental has my respect along with johny and many of the mods etc etc. You just fuked me off from the start...... so you had little to no respect lol. Funny how i still did my job of closing the spam threads about you tho eh? Maby thats coz i was still doing my job despite not likeing u.

2. When i banned Morphix for ignoring the rules and ignoring my request you posted in the staff forum that he should be unbanned, i told you that he wouldn't get unbanned like that, i closed the topic because it was not open for discussion at all. Then you pm'd Speedhorn calling me a tosser for closing that topic.

I was calling u a fukwit coz...... well what the **** kind of point is there in closing a thread in the staff forum?? WHY THE HELL WOULD A MOD SPAM FFS LOL!!!!! :lol:

3. Sometime ago you posted a picture of a girl who was totally fake, fake breasts etc, when i said that you gave me so much **** about me asskissing MentaL, the reason behind this was because when MentaL posted a picture of a fake girl that i didn't said anything about it. Too bad you never checked the actual topic because otherwise you would have seen that the 3rd reply in that topic was mine with the same msg that i didn't liked fake crap. This was actually your biggest mistake you ever made.

JESUS SHUT THE FUK UP!!! That was a little dispute we had. It was over if someone was fake or not.... i mean WTF lol. How can that be classed as a mistake towards you? If you take all that seriously then it just means you were taking it personaly WAY TO EARLY lol. I was simply saying that i thought she was good looking lol. Who cares if shes fake? I still liked it. Sorry...... i forgot you were GAY at the time -__-

4. Then you say i removed you from mod, but you never realised that at that time i was a supermod, not admin, also you didn't said it to her that you thought it was me, but you said it like you were 99% sure it was me.

I sent that message to Neo as a PM. I said i thought it was u out of anger thats all. I wasent expecting you to ******* read through her **** PM'S. That little event resulted in neosparky leaving mod duty simply coz she dident trust you anymore..... Bet you were fuking happy with that one yeah? I dident say that to anyone else sept her.

Now Solares just stfu, and don't even think because i'm no mod anymore that you can tell me the rules now... better said i still made those rules that you have to follow.... :lol:

Why dont you STFU? I never had a problem with the rules. I had a problem with the way you eforced them. You were 2 fuking strict. You had a MAJOR superiority complex.... Maby now your not a mod you might fuking shut up for a while.

k im done :good:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just would let you know

Thats because i dont like you.... simple as that..... And alot of the time i added a laughing face coz what the person said was actually funny, and not only coz it was abuse towards you. If they had said it to anyone else i would have laughed. What did you want me to do? Say 'hey please dont insult gohan.... he is our god and we all love him. Please dont do this ever again mr nice man.' Your so fuking full of yourself lol.... Im not gona bow down to you just coz your a higher rank than me. I maintain my self respect and give respect to ppl that earn it. Yes mental has my respect along with johny and many of the mods etc etc. You just fuked me off from the start...... so you had little to no respect lol. Funny how i still did my job of closing the spam threads about you tho eh? Maby thats coz i was still doing my job despite not likeing u.
A moderator shouldn't flame people like that, they broke the rules, not me thus you should not flame me, when you did that you broke the rules

I was calling u a fukwit coz...... well what the **** kind of point is there in closing a thread in the staff forum?? WHY THE HELL WOULD A MOD SPAM FFS LOL!!!!! :lol:
Hasn't got to do with spam, had to do that it wasn't open for discussion.

JESUS SHUT THE FUK UP!!! That was a little dispute we had. It was over if someone was fake or not.... i mean WTF lol. How can that be classed as a mistake towards you? If you take all that seriously then it just means you were taking it personaly WAY TO EARLY lol. I was simply saying that i thought she was good looking lol. Who cares if shes fake? I still liked it. Sorry...... i forgot you were GAY at the time -__-
Ok your a idiot, it wasn't about the fact if the girl was fake or not it was about you calling me a asskisser while you were totally wrong.

I sent that message to Neo as a PM. I said i thought it was u out of anger thats all. I wasent expecting you to ******* read through her **** PM'S. That little event resulted in neosparky leaving mod duty simply coz she dident trust you anymore..... Bet you were fuking happy with that one yeah? I dident say that to anyone else sept her.
Your dumb, i also saw your PM's, you gonna cry now?

Why dont you STFU? I never had a problem with the rules. I had a problem with the way you eforced them. You were 2 fuking strict. You had a MAJOR superiority complex.... Maby now your not a mod you might fuking shut up for a while.
I made the rules, so if you hadn't had a problem with my rules then how could you have a problem how I enforced them?

Anyway you still don't understand it, and you will probably never will.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg gohan ur taking it too far now those 4 things u mensioned where nothin... its not like he killed ur cat or anything. so both of u just drop it ffs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oooo how do u know i dont know anything.... solares is a good mate of mine in real life i know he wont do this unless u wernt a nob to him....

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just would let you know

A moderator shouldn't flame people like that, they broke the rules, not me thus you should not flame me, when you did that you broke the rules

How is doing a laughing face flaming you? It wasent directed at you at all. I found what the person said funny. Not coz it was directed at you.

Hasn't got to do with spam, had to do that it wasn't open for discussion.

Meaning if anyone wanted to talk about that subject then we are not allowed. Meaning you were preventing freedom of speach..... especially from mods. Just coz you personally dident want to say anything else on that subject doesent mean anyone else doesent want to. I sent that PM to speedhorn coz i was pissed off that you had closed it. I had just writen a reply to it.... only to find it was closed by u. Im obviously gona think 'WTF!! why did he close a subject in staff forums?'

Ok your a idiot, it wasn't about the fact if the girl was fake or not it was about you calling me a asskisser while you were totally wrong.

ITS A FUKING TRIVIAL SUBJECT AND YOU GOT WAY TO SERIOUS

Your dumb, i also saw your PM's, you gonna cry now?

The whole idea of a PM is for it to be private. As far as im concerned i dont think ANYONE should be able to read them.... sept for the person running the site. And i say that coz i trust mental anyway. You looked through mine as well?... i dont care lol. Dont you have anything better to do with your time you sadact. (that was for calling me dumb lol)

I made the rules, so if you hadn't had a problem with my rules then how could you have a problem how I enforced them?

You made everything to strict. Yeah you enforced them. Allot of the time i thought you were an arsehole coz of how you dismissed each subject. It was so clinical the way you did it. it was just SCREAMING ignorance / superiority complex.

nyway you still don't understand it, and you will probably never will.

I dont think anyone will understand what your on. Go out n get a life or something. Learn to treat humans like HUMANS, and not just little people in the screen.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just would let you know

How is doing a laughing face flaming you? It wasent directed at you at all. I found what the person said funny. Not coz it was directed at you.
So someone makes fun of you, then i post a laughing smilie and you don't see it as flame, jesus open your ******* eyes idiot

Meaning if anyone wanted to talk about that subject then we are not allowed. Meaning you were preventing freedom of speach..... especially from mods. Just coz you personally dident want to say anything else on that subject doesent mean anyone else doesent want to. I sent that PM to speedhorn coz i was pissed off that you had closed it. I had just writen a reply to it.... only to find it was closed by u. Im obviously gona think 'WTF!! why did he close a subject in staff forums?'
What freedom of speech, i don't have to explain to you why a person is banned, and i even did, there is nothing else i should explain to you, also the thing with me and Morphix goes way back when you weren't around

ITS A FUKING TRIVIAL SUBJECT AND YOU GOT WAY TO SERIOUS
No you got to serious about it so stop the shenanigans talk because i ain't taking it

The whole idea of a PM is for it to be private. As far as im concerned i dont think ANYONE should be able to read them.... sept for the person running the site. And i say that coz i trust mental anyway. You looked through mine as well?... i dont care lol. Dont you have anything better to do with your time you sadact. (that was for calling me dumb lol)
Exactly except for the person running the site, now think, i was a admin, i did most of the modding work (sorry MentaL but has to be said) so why shouldn't i be allowed it?

You made everything to strict. Yeah you enforced them. Allot of the time i thought you were an arsehole coz of how you dismissed each subject. It was so clinical the way you did it. it was just SCREAMING ignorance / superiority complex.
Erm you just said you had no problems with the rules and now you say they were to strict, now what is it?
I made the rules and MentaL agreed on them, and you should respect those rules, but you never did and that's why you are a crap mod, your problem is that you never saw me as a person above you on this forum but as a fellow mod, i had the job to tell both the members and the mods when they did something wrong, and because of that this forum was clean of spam etc. If we would let you run this forum then it would be 1 big spam/flame forum

I dont think anyone will understand what your on. Go out n get a life or something. Learn to treat humans like HUMANS, and not just little people in the screen.
You wanted to be a moderator, but there are rules, but you didn't wanted them, you wanted to do what you wanted, and that doesn't work.
You don't actually thought being a mod would be all nice, because it isn't.
I made the rules, and when you or any other mod didn't followed them then you would get crap from me, that's how it works

oooo how do u know i dont know anything.... solares is a good mate of mine in real life i know he wont do this unless u wernt a nob to him....
Now if you said MentaL is a good mate of yours then i could slightly understand why you would get that impression, but Solares doesn't know jack, if you want to know about the inside then ask me, Capricorn or ofcourse MentaL himself.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just would let you know

So someone makes fun of you, then i post a laughing smilie and you don't see it as flame, jesus open your ******* eyes idiot

Oh sorry... what do you want me to do? PUT A ******* DISCLAIMER UNDER THE LAUGH????

What freedom of speech, i don't have to explain to you why a person is banned, and i even did, there is nothing else i should explain to you, also the thing with me and Morphix goes way back when you weren't around

I dont even care about the whole morphix thing. I cant remeber what i was gona say about it as well. The point is that i was gona make a comment and i couldent coz u had locked the thread which i WOULDENT HAVE EXPECTED TO HAPPEN IN THE STAFF FUKING FORUM

No you got to serious about it so stop the shenanigans talk because i ain't taking it

Funny..... i was told you take alot of other things ;) :lol:. Awww poor gohan cant take a few comments.

Exactly except for the person running the site, now think, i was a admin, i did most of the modding work (sorry MentaL but has to be said) so why shouldn't i be allowed it?

Sorry to say this but thats coz you dont have much of a life. mentaL spends allot of his time on other things... he cant baby sit the site all the time. You decided to take it all on yourself coz your a dumb a$$ with 2 much free time lol.

Erm you just said you had no problems with the rules and now you say they were to strict, now what is it?
I made the rules and MentaL agreed on them, and you should respect those rules, but you never did and that's why you are a crap mod, your problem is that you never saw me as a person above you on this forum but as a fellow mod, i had the job to tell both the members and the mods when they did something wrong, and because of that this forum was clean of spam etc. If we would let you run this forum then it would be 1 big spam/flame forum

I never respected the rules? Jesus thats funny. I must have been asked to be mod coz i was breaking them all the time yeah? (dumba$s). And yes thats right, i saw you as an equal. Just the same as i see mentaL as an equal (altho i give him allot of respect). If mentaL ever said anything i dident agree with it wouldent think twice about going against it. Its called selfrespect and not being an arse licker.

You wanted to be a moderator, but there are rules, but you didn't wanted them, you wanted to do what you wanted, and that doesn't work.
You don't actually thought being a mod would be all nice, because it isn't.
I made the rules, and when you or any other mod didn't followed them then you would get crap from me, that's how it works

FFS what is it with u n rules? This is exactly what im going on about. I DO FOLLOW THE FUKING RULES. How can u honestly say that i dont follow the rules when i was made a mod in the first place? And no i never thought being a mod would be nice lol. Its our jobs to clean up allot of the **** on the forums (that includes you now you fukwit). And once again.... bla bla bla bla rules bla bla bla bla i made the rules bla bla bla bla all :hail: gohan :lol:. Howabout play with my nuts?

Now if you said MentaL is a good mate of yours then i could slightly understand why you would get that impression, but Solares doesn't know jack, if you want to know about the inside then ask me, Capricorn or ofcourse MentaL himself

I dont know jack..... yup its true... i dont know the 'inside' as you put it :lol:. And theres your whole 'im gohan and i suck mentals penis' thing again. Now if you said MentaL is a good mate of yours then i could slightly understand why you would get that impression. Oh yeah of course lol. Quiks was getting at the point that he knows that if i spent this much effort on someone like you then its probably coz you did something / things to REALLY FUK ME OFF. Well hes right.

------------------------------------------------

Need a mod to close this topic as its getting nowhere. Would do it myself but neosparky is back as mod now :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
yeah it is a bit trivial lol,
gohan m8 when i said be more laid back, work hard but don't over do it, what i meant was you stuck to the rules as if they were gospel, as if your life depended on it, sure we need order, everywhere does, u were a good mod just took it too seriously :)

exactly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back