• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Justice CMS

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello blah blah blah cut the bs straight to point.
You want this
royalmonky - Justice CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Download
Blah blah blah yeah yeah. Yw. Bye. Credits to blah blah blah and Zay yeah k thans bye. Oh if you download it Like this thread hore.

OH I found the credits here. Coded by Xarmis, billybombill and greenelf

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What's it do that others don't?
Never said it did nothing "Special" Its just a new template. Kind of like a new paint job on the car what does it do? It makes it look nice. So here it is a nice simple templete website for you guys. Enjoy and may the flying spaghetti monster be with you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Give me more details how are supposed to know what we're getting.

A template is simply html/css and maybe some javascript.
A CMS is a full system with php and admin panels and everything.
You seem to be labeling it as a CMS and yet saying that it's a template.

Tell us what this is, and at least give us a demo so that we know exactly what we're getting.

At this point I'm assuming that the template I made is better than this.
It was the first template I've ever made as well.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Give me more details how are supposed to know what we're getting.

A template is simply html/css and maybe some javascript.
A CMS is a full system with php and admin panels and everything.
You seem to be labeling it as a CMS and yet saying that it's a template.

Tell us what this is, and at least give us a demo so that we know exactly what we're getting.

At this point I'm assuming that the template I made is better than this.
It was the first template I've ever made as well.

Alright then keep assuming. I am not spending my time to explain what it is. Want to know what it is? Go to gtop100.com/maplestory click every link. You see how there's different websites? K thats what this is. OH Remember tetrasea? The website they had? K thats that website.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alright then keep assuming. I am not spending my time to explain what it is. Want to know what it is? Go to gtop100.com/maplestory click every link. You see how there's different websites? K thats what this is. OH Remember tetrasea? The website they had? K thats that website.

Looks like Kirby woke up on the wrong side of the undead.

Reaction score
Never said it did nothing "Special" Its just a new template. Kind of like a new paint job on the car what does it do? It makes it look nice. So here it is a nice simple templete website for you guys. Enjoy and may the flying spaghetti monster be with you.

Well all you said (literally) was "blah blah blah", so yeah, lol

<3
Reaction score

LOL. Can't tell if just being stupid or what. PS: Zaytrex = Xarmis

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm the one who gave my template to the owner of TetraSea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone include the main.php file inside templates it's missing??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not very well coded, that's for sure :p
Billy made a dumb error (no offense) that makes the page height a static amount of pixels. It's an easy fix, but I'm not sure if this version is the version I have (*had, can't find it anymore)

I guess you're right about that, but he never stated whether he had a better version or not. He just said "Hehe i have a coded version." which was pretty stupid imo when this was already coded... but w/es. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I get the user cp/screenshots at bottom working? It says its calling for template/main.php, but there is no such file??

( ! ) Warning: include_once(templates/main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 52
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0005255000{main}( )..\index.php:0

( ! ) Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'templates/main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 52
Call Stack
Designed by Xarmis AKA Zaytrex | Coded by Xarmis, billybombill and greenelf | © 2012 SugarMS

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I get the user cp/screenshots at bottom working? It says its calling for template/main.php, but there is no such file??

( ! ) Warning: include_once(templates/main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 52
Call Stack

( ! ) Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'templates/main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 52
Call Stack
Designed by Xarmis AKA Zaytrex | Coded by Xarmis, billybombill and greenelf | © 2012 SugarMS

Here's what you do, go to index.php and find Line 52. What next? Delete it. Main.php isn't needed and works fine w/out it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Understandable. Thank you for the response.

Back