• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

JX3/剑网3 source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have not tested

Who wants to be the first tester! :thumbup1:

If not, management deleted! :ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe this is newer, ....
The size is more than 23GB...It need to pay 680 G钻 to get the download link. But I have not enough G钻(I have only 35G钻).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I am not sure...and after Apr 28th, this will be free automatic to download...So I am waiting for it

aax.net because it was missing the pre-shared jx3 code

Do you know that the following research

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I am not sure...and after Apr 28th, this will be free automatic to download...So I am waiting for it
Hmmm, where such was told? Anyway - good news. Game looks like "Chinese WOW" Interesting what lang is used? Hope C++ or java ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
download by sv tortoiseSVN show user and pass
a - JX3/剑网3 source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The source code is not complete! So do not use! Want to publish complete source code! Thank you

This forum has at least two more people with JX3 complete source code! I hope we can see the complete source code!Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I buid in vs2008 error in picture . help me please.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe this is newer, ....
The size is more than 23GB...It need to pay 680 G钻 to get the download link. But I have not enough G钻(I have only 35G钻).
This is a fake resource. Say all is 23GB,but really is 100MB and it's old version.
捕获.JPG - JX3/剑网3 source - RaGEZONE Forums
He say "duck liars"!
捕获2.JPG - JX3/剑网3 source - RaGEZONE Forums
He say it's really only 100MB and it's the old version already shared.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you smart enough to get jx3 server files why can't you share me jx2 server files :(

Back