Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

K5 Server Files Liberated ForEver

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For K5 you must create account using website...
because the data account must connec with SQL for work game login..

Try this website

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@sir hetero: can i use my createaccounts folder in my K4 to create accounts?

and also which params should i use here?
you have posted this
(TantraK5XMLS)

TantraK5XMLS.rar

(XMLS K5 BETA HETEROJENEO)

XMLS HETEROJENEO k5 BETA.rar

which should i use sir?

HOW TO SOLVE THIS?
heterojeneo - K5 Server Files Liberated ForEver - RaGEZONE Forums
Yo tengo este mismo error y no se q hacer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Buenas amigos, verán monte un servidor con estos files ya q me fascina este gran MMORPG y creo q pude montar bien mi server pero el cliente no lo eh podido editar correctamente :(: si alguien pudiera ayudarme por favor a editar mi cliente o me pasara alguna guía para editar mi cliente para poder conectarme a mi server se lo agradeciera mucho! por favor no se q mas hacer :(::(: soy principiante en este tema :( ayuda!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ragezoners and alls my friends long time already delocalised into the part of tantra Online,e already release 80% of k5 decided,so you begin to work and to improve more the k5 enough already of many robberies and urtos by many people.

a continuation.

Client used Recomend

(Tantra Ph Client Full)

can any1 give me another download link

i cant download frm DepositFiles site

The URL you requested has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom(GRG). URL = depositfiles.com/files/3r25ptpyk

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi again everyone! long time no post here. by the way... i have been browsing the forum and so far, i am amazed of the new things that everyone have shared. ryandzzz, gracias mi amigo. by reading your posts i have learned new things that beyond my knowledge. and also to heterojeneo, muchas gracias por todo!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I did followed all instruction but I am stucked at here...

Error.JPG - K5 Server Files Liberated ForEver - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
to all in this thread... may i ask a little favor please... how do you eliminate the monster "Jina Kala" found spawning everywhere in jina area? everyday another spawns and the zone becomes terribly lag in the next two days. to ryandzzz i saw you post something about this. can you share how to eliminate it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
to all in this thread... may i ask a little favor please... how do you eliminate the monster "Jina Kala" found spawning everywhere in jina area? everyday another spawns and the zone becomes terribly lag in the next two days. to ryandzzz i saw you post something about this. can you share how to eliminate it?

Hi mate... open your npcgener.txt for zone 7. scroll down at the bottom.

then delete this codes:

[ 133 445 665 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 134 727 589 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 135 158 139 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 136 454 165 0 0 0 0 ]
[ 290 84 938 0 0 0 0 ]

i don't know which one is the Jina Kala but it will end your misery

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola, eso se puede deber a varias cosas:
1)no tienes configurado el UserLogin.php correctamente y no puedes loguearte por eso,
2) No tienes encendida la zone1 y zone6 para activar el login o
3)no tienes configurado el HTMessage.
Si hiciste todo esto y aun asi te sigue saliendo el error avisame y vere como puedo ayudarte. Por cierto, eso sucede cuando intentas conectar desde la pc servidor o desde otra pc?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, this can be caused by several things:
1) you don't have configured the UserLogin.php ,
2) not have lit zone1 and zone6 login to activate or
3) you don't have configured the HTMessage.
If you do all this and yet you still dating the wrong let me know and I'll see how I can help. By the way, that happens when you try to connect from the server pc or another pc? Sorry for my english, im using GoogleTranslate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@heterojeneo : sir , may i ask how to put resets in tantra ? i've been searching for this for 2 whole night but i really cant get it , please help me with this thanks in advance :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED

help please im stuck here :3 when i press "OK" nothing happens :3 please help ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hai, I'm Newbie here Forum , can you give me SQL Server and Teach me How to Register the GM Tool

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hai, I'm Newbie here Forum , can you give me SQL Server and Teach me How to Register the GM Tool

There are a lot of SQL server posted in this forum and the guide for using the GM Tool as well. Please be resourceful enough most of us here are willing to help but not by spoonfeeding. I can help you with your problem if you are willing to help yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
I wonder if the client available here, if only edit tantraparam and it runs because I edited the param here but not connect, anyone can tell me?
from already thank you very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello sir, how you work your tantra client? i have problem about my client it says it can't connect temptantra.dat file...please help me...thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you must use the xamp...

this the file for work the STTantra.exe :)
STTantra.exe

For Xamp HTdocs

HTMessage

I done edit this, i use IP Local "127.0.0.1"

Try this :)

I done setting the STTantra for use IP Offline "127.0.0.1"...
======================
You can edit this
htdocs\s_game\config.php
<?php

$host = 'RYANDZ\SQLEXPRESS'; Your SQL Name
$user = 'sa'; Your SQL User
$pass = '123456'; Your SQL Password
$db = 'UserLogin';

?>
======================
htdocs\s_game\login\gamelogin.php
$AccDir = "E:\Riyandi-kun\DBSRV\account"; "Edit This, Just change to your place in the DBSRV/ACCOUNT"

and for the mainupdate...
you can change in your htlauncher version in
htdocs\patch\mainupdate
edit this : UpdateList.php and Version.php . . .

i hope this can help your... :)

hello sir, Thank you for this information and may i ask where can i put xampp htdocs?

and also after following this procedure, when i run the client it shows this error message..

heterojeneo - K5 Server Files Liberated ForEver - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks, i will appreciate your reply and can i have your email or email me back for more additional questions about this.... here is my email josenilo.murcia@gmail.com. thank you so much.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heterojeneo please share your complete tantra server file .... newbie developer her please help me the get they all Zone map and also the Tutorial video thanks ....

Back