• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Kal[Emulator Stuff]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
stupid or something ? its working fine.

I not stupid so shut up its was 2 days off site and thinked its off for ever so duck off noobie kid ...

duck this community and you Ducking Special person bustard ...

AND Djkrava shut up with u Ducking poop answers how u can get 1,088 Posts just with u poop Ducking answers poop retardes kid

cya

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmmm wtf you just said i kinda didnt understand all i think you should write all over again..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
every topic here seems to turn into a pointless fight, aren't there meant to be mods around here somewhere that could close this topic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe thats becouse your even more dumber than he is:laugh:

i dont fight ... but when someone attacking me with his poop answers ... kids from i net who talking ahh u are poop and like that ... u know what i mean xD? ...

anyway i am out from this topic

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could someone reupload the tutorial video pls?

Back