Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
XHTPRET - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Developer
Reaction score
a smart script that create 8x grades of dss / bof , from clean stuff
it generate a new indexs and creating desc too with the correct state for each dss grade and bof
0 bugs - no duplicated indexs
it creates 8x grades of dss / bead of fire for armors / imperial for weapons
full control on each dss grade for each class , advanced options, for all states

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Selfmade Mining system (fishing system replaced)

Hello guys from ragezone.

I work atm on a Mining system (replasced fishing system) and I would like to show you my work. I have published here's a small preview. I would be glad if you could your opinion to leave it :)

sorry for my bad English in advance :)

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Selfmade Mining system (fishing system replaced)

Hello guys from ragezone.

I work atm on a Mining system (replasced fishing system) and I would like to show you my work. I have published here's a small preview. I would be glad if you could your opinion to leave it :)

sorry for my bad English in advance :)

The best System I saw in the past 2 Years.
Total my Style of Gaming !

If you add some Ore drops to Bosses and special Zones its perfekt.

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im too lazy to translate into english !

German page where all traps got explained

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
Lafreak, Ball of soul does summon dif. Monsters, you have to kill all Ball of soul to spawn the next Monster Wall, and the other think does protect the move Portal or what ever u call it, you have to kill them First then u can kill the move Portal stone, but that does appear an higher stages if i Got it right

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some country flags.
I know Sweden is a bit dark :laugh: (will fix it).

This is a nice Idea :)
i htink its very usefull for ppl who sitting afk in temp or whatever :) I like it :D

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Some country flags.
I know Sweden is a bit dark :laugh: (will fix it).

nice man,could you add bosnian flag too ? we have alot ppl play from our country

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
meet BOB the butterfly ^^

been spending alot of time in 3ds max just latly making my own mobs and such for Termina.. sic of the Kalonline defaults, time to spice things up abit and make the game a bit less Kal Like ^^
th
e animation on his head is a bit strange.. he bobs his head sideways a lil but its ok.. it looks cute.. i guess xD

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lafreak, Ball of soul does summon dif. Monsters, you have to kill all Ball of soul to spawn the next Monster Wall, and the other think does protect the move Portal or what ever u call it, you have to kill them First then u can kill the move Portal stone, but that does appear an higher stages if i Got it right

Thats correct to a point but the seal of hell spawns a round before the portal stone (i dont think there are monsters/balls of soul in that round)
you can see it there ^^ ->

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
was not sure what to make next for newbie mobs.. so.. I woke up n was like.. meh ill make a goat...LOL

heres what I have so far xD

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE - Goat with a crappy texture

and In-game xD

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Verry nice work kallyanna :) think you the animal and insects to release?

I made them cos I wanted to steer away more from the KalOnline crap :p

I will think about releasing some of my Mobs when I get more made ^^, also ty for the compliments... also.. (take a quick read of the Showroom rules) ;)

anywhooo

been playing around with alpha mapping in 3ds max.. and FINALLY was able to make alpha mapping layouts in it.. no more black YAY!

here are Termina's new quest signs (they are not animated yet.. as this was just a test :p)

Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
:) fiddled around with my 3ds max importer... this is the outcome...

View attachment 149784

effects importer.. skill effects.. animated objects...

Damn you :p I want this to be done in the 3ds max 8 import NAW! xD Really nice stuff, always wondered how [a] and skill gbs look in 3ds max, also wanted to edit some but impossibru with the old importer:bawling:

Back