Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Reaction score
New Character - She-Elf

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

its an kind of armor right? anyway nice

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I've seen this dagger before, it looks like one from TERA

i don't know from what game but it's from google i found xD here one more Axe3 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For Server Ace :)

I just saw that you already asked for OPL 3D , that mean , thats ur first thing u did so far , its not bad for 1st time
but try to have a imagination before you make a map or so , i just imagine how it looks on paper and do it manually by using KWE

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I just saw that you already asked for OPL 3D , that mean , thats ur first thing u did so far , its not bad for 1st time
but try to have a imagination before you make a map or so , i just imagine how it looks on paper and do it manually by using KWE

Did not do anything this stargate Was taken from 4Dynasty Online :junglejane:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ace welcome back:=) i like your idea i just hope you gonna put more time in the map and add some objects

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did not do anything this stargate Was taken from 4Dynasty Online :junglejane:

Actually, I made those Stargates for Ace-SG1-, the texture on the SG1 Stargate is a little dodgy tho as I used the same mesh from my Atlantis stargate, these were NOT from 4Dynasty (they have some AWESOME Stargate effects tho!!!!)

Back