• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Kalonline 3D Support LMFAO!!

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
So yea I got a new Alienware laptop with 3D support..

I fired up Zoo-Online on it (not been on kal with this laptop before) an was shocked to see double image thought it might be a driver bug but got my 3D glasses an gave it a try an to my amazement Kal was indeed running in 3D WTF!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:
10419953_10205272910001144_7625516695807488639_n - Kalonline 3D Support LMFAO!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ONTOPIC: Well i guess the 3d thing works on all D3D/OpenGL games or w/e so .....yeah

OFFTOPIC: omg since Kallyanna released her crappy textures most of the servers use them ....is everybody colorblind or what ? 0o

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you will be shocked what games actually run in 3d too.
i got my zalman monitor for about 5 years now and it runs almost every game in 3d easily.
also nvidia vision does.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So yea I got a new Alienware laptop with 3D support..

I fired up Zoo-Online on it (not been on kal with this laptop before) an was shocked to see double image thought it might be a driver bug but got my 3D glasses an gave it a try an to my amazement Kal was indeed running in 3D WTF!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:
View attachment 148362

here we're xd

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back