Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Key Swapping (Laptop)

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Today I replaced my keyboard with a replacement I got from eBay, and it all works fine but the Fn key and Ctrl key's are the wrong way around. Is there any way to change them with software? Laptop is an Advent 9415.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but for some reason that software doesn't detect my function key as a key, it doesn't detect it at all when I press it :s

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no software can help you on this one, the FN key doesn't send a signal on itself, pressing FN key is like doing nothing at all, only once you press it together with another key it will be detected as the function you used
I have the exact same problem with my laptop AND desktop keyboard which for god knows what reason have CTRL and FN inverted as part of how they are built

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no software can help you on this one, the FN key doesn't send a signal on itself, pressing FN key is like doing nothing at all, only once you press it together with another key it will be detected as the function you used
I have the exact same problem with my laptop AND desktop keyboard which for god knows what reason have CTRL and FN inverted as part of how they are built
Damn =\ Thanks anyway everyone =)

Back