• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[KidRamboDubstep] Hi Guys V2 Clip

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heres my 1 minute 18 seconds clip of a new song im currently making
After Last releasing my V1 clip over 2 months I have been learning on how to improve my tunes, I believe I have produced one of my best songs yet.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heres the video I did
[video=facebook;4583162610823]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4583162610823[/video]

Master Summoner
Reaction score
looks like you just used the dubstep samples ( wobble ect) and you didn't mix it well

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
looks like you just used the dubstep samples ( wobble ect) and you didn't mix it well
I made everything myself, all I used that werent made by me were the drum samples I used, but I didnt use a pre-made drum loop,

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I made everything myself, all I used that werent made by me were the drum samples I used, but I didnt use a pre-made drum loop,

Owh didn't know that then you are good , but try to blend them in more kind of sounds like every single sound is repeated

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to admit this one is too plain man. Its basically 100% wobs, You should somehow add some voice overs or random stuff like this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I may stick some atmosphere loops in :) then add some orchestra instruments in to feel the filth :)

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just.. I very much dislike almost all of your songs, not to hate or disappoint you (everyone has there own opinions) But your mastering isn't there, nor is your beats. They are to high in the treble and to echo'y. Please smooth them out, and before some of you hate on me and use the whole "I haven't seen you do anything" . I'm not dissing on him, nor am i saying he needs to quit. I have a soundcloud with the music I create, and again i'm not saying i'm the best but i take my advice from some producers that are way better then me. and i like to pass the information along.

(@grammar nazis) im Ducking tired usually i would use capitals also. :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just.. I very much dislike almost all of your songs, not to hate or disappoint you (everyone has there own opinions) But your mastering isn't there, nor is your beats. They are to high in the treble and to echo'y. Please smooth them out, and before some of you hate on me and use the whole "I haven't seen you do anything" . I'm not dissing on him, nor am i saying he needs to quit. I have a soundcloud with the music I create, and again i'm not saying i'm the best but i take my advice from some producers that are way better then me. and i like to pass the information along.

(@grammar nazis) im Ducking tired usually i would use capitals also. :/

I'm still learning how to master and mix, I feel I have improved though from when I first started, I was rubbish at my beats, but I have improved greatly on them, I am now going to improve on mastering (what ever you mean by this, do you mean it by mastering the beat?) and I am currently working on mixing, I think the tune I showed in the original post, is the best tune I have ever created.

Back