• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

King Age Error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, I have installed the game patched it and everything is now working perfectly fien apart from when I try to patch it to english, when i put the english patch in it will load the black screen and says Loading please wait in english then it just crashs out and says King Age Error!! File Dmg.Reinstall

how do I fix this problem ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
first tell us which version of A3 did u patch

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn, i had similiar problem when i was trying to patch korean v1.06 version
the same thing when u try to log into different version server
dont have other idea than reinstalling the game (if u didnt make a backup of the files)
and play without some english words :|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so nobody knows how to fix this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
joshe said:
damn, i had similiar problem when i was trying to patch korean v1.06 version
the same thing when u try to log into different version server
dont have other idea than reinstalling the game (if u didnt make a backup of the files)
and play without some english words :|
i have same problem install 1.20 client and used 1.20 patch with translation ... run game and here comes error message: King Age Error!! File Dmg.Reinstall

is there any possibily run only game 1.20 wihtou ENG patch ?? in this case i need know how rug the game on local IP

THX

N

narin

I was having this problem, but i fixed it. You need to copy the files inside the english patch folder and copy them over on the main folder. It should fix the problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this patch only translates most chineese interface words to english
u mustn't use this patch if u experience problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stfu codename,u think ur very pro isit? i dun think so, u go around forums telling others noobnoobnoob but actually the greatest noob is no one but ur self, all noob callers who did not find out the truth about other players are the real noob and it is u, wat if the search button dun have the thing we wanna find and ask here? so u better keep ur butt in a safe place before all the "noobs" come and kick it u son of the *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back