• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[KMS][V1.2.124] KDMS - The MapleStory Korea Private Server Development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Give Me A Pack Please
wg0226@nate.com
Hereis Pack Give Me Very Please..: :)

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Hey please give kms pack. My email is skdnjswnsla@naver.com Please!!

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Please!! Give Me a Pack KMS!
skdnjswnsla@naver.com
Go Pack Please Give Me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI. how you translate Maplestory? I want to translate maplstory into :blushing: Russian

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You got a short guide?

I don't think translation has ever been turned in to a guide, but you can find guides on how to WZ edit. Once you figure out how to open the files with a repacker it's just changing some words in String.wz (please PM me if you wish to talk further about this, it's getting too off topic)

Back