• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

KOAM Problem

Reaction score
Hello dear community,

I have the following problem I have now a few times the KOAM downloaded from some site also ragezone. So, when I downloaded it winrar will open as usual. Now my problem when I go into the folder then unzip KOAM it is empty on the desktop but what is the problem ... windows at 7, it surely can not lie, I have to test at my brother's PC, the downloaded koam with him you could unpack it, he also has windows seventh Then we tried giving me the KOAM on Icq I get it sends icq says fully transferred but then I want to open it then comes the errors of the path was not found.

And sorry for my bad english ;)
greetz
BillyGirL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xiris is right... A friend had the same problem anti-virus keeps blocking it. You need to add an exeption to ur anti-virus.

Back