Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[KOR][RED]Cliente 1.20.29.0 Ver 12029 Season 19

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
labmu - [KOR][RED]Cliente 1.20.29.0 Ver 12029 Season 19 - RaGEZONE Forums

Cliente (Kor) 1.20.29 Ver: 12029

• BR : Segue para download o cliente coreano puro da webzen em instalador .exe contendo o main.exe 1.20.29 (Ver : 12029 ) sendo um cliente season 19 no site oficial.
  • ES : Aquí está para descargar el cliente coreano puro de webzen en el instalador .exe que contiene el main.exe
  • 1.20.29 (Ver : 12029) ser un cliente de la temporada 19 en el sitio web oficial .
  • EN : Here is for download the pure korean client from webzen in .exe installer containing the main.exe 1.20.29 (Ver : 12029
  • ) being a season 19 on the official website.

BAIXAR / DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR :

MEGA :

Google Drive :

VIRUS TOTAL :

• Senha para extrair: labmu
  • Password to extract: labmu
  • Contraseña para extraer: labmu
INFO :

• BR : Para mais informações ou detalhes temos nosso site em 3 idiomas para ajudar comunidade MuOnline, não somos concorrentes , estamos aqui para somar e manter os arquivos e historias vivas. Conto com ajuda de todos!
  • ES : Para obtener más información o detalles, tenemos nuestro sitio web en 3 idiomas para ayudar a la comunidad de MuOnline, no somos competidores, estamos aquí para agregar y mantener vivos los archivos y las historias. ¡Cuento con la ayuda de todos!
  • EN : For more information or details we have our website in 3 languages to help the MuOnline community, we are not competitors, we are here to add and keep the archives and stories alive. I count on everyone's help!

Créditos por Webzen, Ongam Otsugua
Fonte:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much i will be grate full for that link because like for now both of them are installation version.

Here's the pure Season 19 client zipped

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello bro,

How can i download MuServer which run to client connect to the game?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you read the title ?? of that thread ?? because looks like you just jump in and expect all on gold plate.
So sorry bro. Infact i have alread readed all the description of this post, i dont find any muserver link for this client.
I am newbie, so i dont know how yo download coresponding muserver.

Reaction score
and for now no one release server for S19. maybe some day someone will, but will be with lot bug. so don't worry soon or later someonw will release server for that version. for now need wait.

if you really want server for that version you can buy from IGCN or other "DEV" team
but i dont think you will do this From €530.00 + monthly fee €50+

Last edited:
Back