• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Koska's mix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So here are some of my mixes. Leave your opinion, critics, insults whatever just talk about it :)
House
16-01-2012 Mix (Soundcloud):

12-10-1-2011 Mix (SoundCloud):

10-11-2011 Mix'as (SoundCloud):

Deep House

24-01-2012 Mix (zippyshare)

Tech House
*Coming soon*

Nu Disco
*Coming soon*

Some nice songs that probably won't be played in my sets

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What software did you used? Using just software or decks?

I'm asking because the transitions are pretty bad, i like the tracks chosen but when the transition starts the upcoming track has the volume too high, you need to balance volume for both track and low frequencies too(bass).

Overall is pretty good, what makes a DJ good is his choice of tracks.

Listen only to Deep House mix , waiting for tech house (me love it :D ).

P.S. I would really like some acid house :D
keep uploading to zippy ...because you can listen to the mix there without downloading it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What software did you used? Using just software or decks?

I'm asking because the transitions are pretty bad, i like the tracks chosen but when the transition starts the upcoming track has the volume too high, you need to balance volume for both track and low frequencies too(bass).

Overall is pretty good, what makes a DJ good is his choice of tracks.

Listen only to Deep House mix , waiting for tech house (me love it :D ).

P.S. I would really like some acid house :D
keep uploading to zippy ...because you can listen to the mix there without downloading it.

I've used Virtual DJ, and I've used just software.
I find it much easier to play on decks cause on computer using Virtual DJ you can only do 1 thing at a time when using decks you can easily switch low sounds at the same time for both channels.

Thank you for your opinion on my selected tracks. However my style is now changing every day :grr: I'm a beginner at DJ'ing and I can't decide which style of music should i stick to.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try MixMeister Studio is better...Virtual DJ is only for using decks+software, using just Virtual DJ requires 8 hands or so

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try MixMeister Studio is better...Virtual DJ is only for using decks+software, using just Virtual DJ requires 8 hands or so

I will try it out, and yeah you need to be an alien with more than 2 hands to use Virtual DJ. :laugh:

Back