Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KPT New T5,T6??? skill table??? more????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah gonna be pretty sweet, heard its coming around chrismas time (could be mistaken)

Reaction score
anyone knows what is write in there????i see the dates but is all i understend =x ...
and for news skills, i think will be very good =D
Realmpt is back =xxxx

Reaction score
Sorry for late reply.
Used google translate on it:

Kinda makes sense.

Better translation of the skills here:

Reaction score
Tier 5 FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kpt UNPACK =D all done and working FINE!!!!!!!!
just put "with Cumaster" ChangeJob to 4 and have fun =D
( ofcourse have many fix to do =x )

microamazing - KPT New T5,T6??? skill table??? more???? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Great.. but.. huhu, sorry microamazing, can you explain a bit more about the "with cumaster", how can i, like, err..(xd), upgrade my merry home-client to it like you did? All skills are already functional?? Thanks for the attention :)

(hope you are not playing with it right now for it would delay your answer XDDD)

Reaction score
yes... all skill are working 'fine' but... with no damage, or in summon case, without summon... ofcourse this need to be fix in server side... but can be done!
for test u need :
download and update KPT!!
so, take a account and open that 'old' account editor ... who is called:
"ControllerUser" or "(CU)MasterID"
and open a character info.
find a line called : "ChangeJob" and edit this value by "4".
so... just login in game =) all of 4 skills will be 'working'

a friend of mine post this video:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is version before T5 update and right after it. Unfortunately I don't have time to analyse them.

v2037:

v2038:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
5th - KPT New T5,T6??? skill table??? more???? - RaGEZONE Forums
if you use old server to connect with kpt new game,your skills will not have any effcets...becasure the codes have been all changed ......have a try...gentleman...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
@rxaicy

i can't write 'skill does have any effect' cos they have... they does work correctly ´=x but it can be used... if u use kptgame + craft serve r= crash and it can't be done.... so ... need to fix skill's in server sida ( not so hard to do )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Vormav
doesn't need to put skills in a old game... cos the new game can be used in shag 2.2v server without any edition =D

It's for adding new skills, if you know how official server did it than you can add your skills...
What is "shag 2.2v server"?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I presume "easy" is a relative term. It is easier than having to implement tier 5 from scratch. ^_^

Reaction score
tnks for that bob, you are right... say is 'easier' is a very relative term ... for me can be "not so hard to do" ,but for me, use a 3d studio... its so hard =x

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
tnks for that bob, you are right...(to) say (that it) is easy is very relative... for me (it) can be "not so hard to do" ,but for me, (to) use 3d studio... its so hard =x

To use the 3d studio is easy, to program those things is so hard :x

For me it is like those green symbols from matrix, some of you can 'read' those symbols and, like, say, 'oh, it is a blonde girl' (like on a scene from this movie). But i can just see those symbols XD..

I will try to understand Boole:
microamazing - KPT New T5,T6??? skill table??? more???? - RaGEZONE Forums

So some centuries in the future, perhaps i will understand programming, and command machines to do my bidding >:D, and then there would be no poverty and people would just do what they feel like, for machines will be doing all the degrading toils.

Last edited:
Back