Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Krillins Blizzlike www frontend

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i can chmod the directories /en/downloads/ and /en/screenuploads/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how i can chmod the directories /en/downloads/ and /en/screenuploads/

@ baboulinet: You need to have 2 ftp's one on your server(ftp server) one on your comp. Both must be able to chmod files/folders.

What happens when you click on an image?. Will it show the whole picture?.

there should be thumbnails in this directory:

en\downloads\wallpaperone\gallery\thumbs

This problem has been that way since I've used your script. Also when you try and click the image it just spins and spins and spins. You know the loading of the flash thingy.

See previous Code Error Pages.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
crappy CHMOD i cant understand this part
many topic say i cant CHMOD whit windows only whit linux.....
CHMOD 768, 777 .... i have no ide what is that lol /cry
where i put this chmod...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This problem has been that way since I've used your script. Also when you try and click the image it just spins and spins and spins. You know the loading of the flash thingy.

See previous Code Error Pages.

Hmm, i'll take a look at the source.

crappy CHMOD i cant understand this part
many topic say i cant CHMOD whit windows only whit linux.....
CHMOD 768, 777 .... i have no ide what is that lol /cry
where i put this chmod...

Lol, you can't chmod with windows. You can check if the directories are readonly ("properties"). Use windows explorer, right click on the directory and uncheck read only.

Hope it will solve this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nothing are readonly ...
same prob when you try and click the image it just spins and spins and spins...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server log file is something i used to determine mangos uptime. i'm not sure if it will work for antrix because my server is going to update soon to antrix and i have no experience yet in it. So i will let you know if it's for any use.

Well to determine the servers uptime you guys could use PayBas's stats script(with his permission) and use the code he did to determine uptime...Its almost impossible for people who dont know how antrix realy works to make a script for it..i think it has something to do with the code used by the .uptime command ingame...
I believe there is a field in the db that has some sort or timestamp that stores the time when the server was first started and another timestamp stored when the stats dump is made and the time difference between the 2 timestamps is the actual uptime.This was the only logical explanation i could come up with.(i might be wrong :p)
If my theory is true i believe we could alter a bit the db to have it store the seconds of "where online=="1"...If im not mistaken,krillin's site has a db table (like mangos) made for antrix (used for the server online status display)..

Founder of Musara-Network
Reaction score
how do i fix Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) ? some one please tell me
im using antrix

woot i got it to work thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nothing are readonly ...

KK, i will have a look at the source.

Well to determine the servers uptime you guys could use PayBas's stats script(with his permission) and use the code he did to determine uptime...Its almost impossible for people who dont know how antrix realy works to make a script for it..i think it has something to do with the code used by the .uptime command ingame...
I believe there is a field in the db that has some sort or timestamp that stores the time when the server was first started and another timestamp stored when the stats dump is made and the time difference between the 2 timestamps is the actual uptime.This was the only logical explanation i could come up with.(i might be wrong :p)
If my theory is true i believe we could alter a bit the db to have it store the seconds of "where online=="1"...If im not mistaken,krillin's site has a db table (like mangos) made for antrix (used for the server online status display)..

It's a lot easier then that. Antrix creates a File Antrixlog.txt. Every time antrix crashes it adds a simple line to that file. With that it creates a new timestamp. I compare the timestamp with the server time and viola you have your uptime. Maybe not 100% realtime but it does the job. For example, mine points to E:\AntrixServer\CrashLog\AntrixLog.txt

nothing are readonly ...

I think i have found your problem. You have changed the directory en/downloads to en/testdownloads. You have to change it back. Most procedures are using an absolute path. changing this will result in errors.

Maybe you should check if the path "Enter the site url adress" (admin part) is set to hxxp://brahoule.no-ip.info/en/ and not to hxxp://brahoule.no-ip.info/en/test (don't forget the slash)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think i have found your problem. You have changed the directory en/downloads to en/testdownloads. You have to change it back. Most procedures are using an absolute path. changing this will result in errors.

Maybe you should check if the path "Enter the site url adress" (admin part) is set to and not to (don't forget the slash)

Holly Shizzzzzzznit batman. That worked! Go figure, Simple little adding of an url from to WORKS!!!... Now the flash loads the pics and the wallpaper and screenshots and fan art load. The only thing that still has the problems is the errors. See Pic

Thanks

Quake

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holly Shizzzzzzznit batman. That worked! Go figure, Simple little adding of an url from to WORKS!!!... Now the flash loads the pics and the wallpaper and screenshots and fan art load. The only thing that still has the problems is the errors. See Pic

Thanks

Quake

Your welcome ;). I'll fix those last errors and package all fixes to version 4.2.

Can you try out this fix quake

Not sure if it will work because i don't get that error

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Trying them, Get back to you.

There they go. I mean there they go Away Away as they sail off in the yonder of the sun set.

That worked man!!!...

Cool,
Thanks

Quake

P.S I think someone should make this a sticky. Being that it's the best MULTI FUNCTIONABLE WEB SITE for all WoW's

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe you should check if the path "Enter the site url adress" (admin part) is set to hxxp://brahoule.no-ip.info/en/ and not to hxxp://brahoule.no-ip.info/en/test (don't forget the slash)

WooT!!!!
Thanks alot!
That Worked :D

Amazing!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have just this error after uploading one picture
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1280 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\pics.php on line 155

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have just this error after uploading one picture
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1280 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\pics.php on line 155

What if you try a smaller picture. It's now limited to a .5 mb.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant remove my picture in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\thumbs
it come back all the time and my error stay there
no chance for me
i have just try to put a original wow screenshot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant remove my picture in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\thumbs
it come back all the time and my error stay there

pm me with your link (or post it) so i can take a look at it.

Repackt all fixes into 1 file

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey Krillin, In your package of the FanArts there a sys file called Thumb.db. That system file will show up on the Fanart pages and will not load. Of course! You might wanna unhide system files and delete that file out of fanart/gallery/pictures and fanart/gallery/thumbs. That file is caused when looking at images as thumbs in explorer.

Quake

P.S Who ever has this package already might wanna just go into your
Tools/Folder Options/(Tab)View/Uncheck Hide system files. Then recheck it after deleting those 2 files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just a silly little question. But, Whats your max size in the php.ini

Find line 391
CTRL G 391
post_max_size = ?

Or the Upload
Find line 500
CTRL G 500
upload_max_filesize = ?

Mines set at 8m Cause I host and do other websites.

Edit: Well, I tried!

Back